Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

texas twigs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokin103, May 25, 2010.

1. picked up some from downtown houston, although i live south in pearland. the first pics are from an eighth of no name, smokes excellently though. the last pic is also no name, only a g of it. the eighth ran me 60 and the gram 20. hate how expensive this shit is, but i'm not lettin that stop me. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Killer nugs man, thanks for sharing :smoke:

3. thanks. where are all the houston stoners at? :wave: :bongin: <just smoked a nice bowl in my bong!!

4. Oh hey.. Right here!
    Hahaha. How'd it smoke?

5. im in houston, i have never bought in downtown, where do you look for dealers?

6. both of these strains smoke really good. i smoked a bit of both of them the day i picked up, ended up sleeping 14 hours that night.
    The big nugs have a citrus skunk smell, a nice bong rip hits me with a strong head rush. the other stuff has more of a coffee/chocolate aroma, it doesn't seem quite as strong as the other when smoking it, but about 10 min after a bowl you realize how high you are.

i got this through someone i know at my college. most of my connects are just through friends. really sucks though, i just moved to the south side of town, and all of my good hook ups are still in north houston

7. toked a nice bowl of the nug just now, yay for bongs! postin up my stash jar as well:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. I too am a South Houston stoner, Sugar Land/Missouri City.

9. I feel as if this thread was secretly dedicated to me :)

10. #10 tokin103, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    lol, you can if you want to. i was freshly medicated when i made the thread

oh, and i call the bong big red and the lighter holder is tits