Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Tokers!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mileaminute01, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I am new to the San Antonio area and it's been DRY DRY DRY for over a month now, So I am trying to find local stoners to hang with since everyone else I run into here is not really the type of people im used to..
    I'd really appreciate the help since im a regular and this drought is driving me crazy by now.

2. Yeah, I doubt it's allowed to ask to chill with people...especially with only 4 posts, but Houston isn't dry by a mile.

3. I'm new to this website, and the only reason i joined was so i could meet people who ''share my same interests'' around this area....
    Also, i said i moved to San Antonio, not Houston. And the reason im dry its because i know no one else here. I would be willing to drive some, but not to Houston. Too far.
    but umm....thanks for the non help....

4. Just saying man, if you're asking to meet up with someone from here in person, it's against the rules and could get you banned. Looking out for you buddy. Enjoy the site. It's a great place.

5. waco smoker here, brahs
    just found a new dealer, hopefully, but he's being flaky as hell right now
    i haven't smoked in 3 weeks.
    sucks, man

6. #6 mileaminute01, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up.

7. Its been like 5 weeks for me and i've been dying to try that texas stuff again. I tried a few times about 12 years ago. It was the bomb then!

8. Im from fort worth, and here it's everywhere. you can get the shittiest mexican shit and you can also get some pretty dank stuff. It's all about who you know.

9. In Massachusetts, the dank will run ya at about 60-75 a qt. In Florida an 1/8 is fitty...It seems to me, in texas the cheap stuff might be cheaper while the dank stuff is about the same as florida.