Texas rules on growing and selling hemp nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Codysmith, Apr 17, 2018.

1. So I own a farm in California and I’m growing flower nuggets that are primarily Thc .. I’m hoping to open a location here in San Antonio that helps medical patients with their elements by using CBD products . my question to you all is if you have any information on what license I would need to grow hemp here , and sell the flower ,Along with CBD infused edibles , oil’s , ointments and things that can help people in San Antonio that have anxiety , chronic pain , Ptsd , panic attacks , MMS . and other things that Can be helped with this medicine. I’ve spoken to a few attorneys and a few people at smoke shops here but no one seems to really know what they’re talking about . If you have any information on how to grow to hemp nugs or where to get large quantities of it orthe best way
    to start my business with what licenses are required please contact me as soon as possible it’s greatly appreciated..

2. Thank you so much , this helps a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I couldn't read your post because of the lime green text.. So I'll just shoot an answer hoping it fits your question. 88 miles per hour is what you need to travel in time assuming your Flux capacitor is fully functional.

Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1