Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas OG Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imarolla187, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So I pickedup this og lastnight...my connect called it Dr. Dre OG. lol @ the name but its definalty dank. The nugs have alot of classic Og kush traits. Smell, Taste, and High are all pretty close to alot of the OG's I've toked in the past.
    I bought a quad for 85, then sold an eighth to my sister friend for 60 :p. So I ended up with my own eighth, and It only cost me 25 dollars. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment plz.

TokE On BLaDEs:smoke:

2. OH yeah heres the pics lol..

and the last two pics are bonus:D

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      240.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      97.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      189.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      194.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      683.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      317.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      293.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      390.1 KB
      Views:
    • Coca Cola.jpg
      Coca Cola.jpg
      File size:
      421 KB
      Views:
    • P1010068.JPG
      P1010068.JPG
      File size:
      836 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lookin good man! U around Dallas?

4. thanks bro! and I live about 3 hrs away from dallas..But i do visit often for concerts and raves. You get any good there where ypu are?

5. Ohh ya man Dallas has been real good to me this year:D

6. you know the grower any only got a q for 85? or is it just the you got the picture from someone that got it from someone deal?

nice bud and buy for sure though, but if you know the grower should have gotten hooked up fatter id think lol.

stay high on that fire bro :smoking:

7. Naw bro the last two pictures are from a personal/co-op grow that unfortunantly is no longer alive due to unforseen circumstances :( but thats in the past those pics are over a yr old. I just thought I'd throw em up as a bonus.

Nowadays I gotta pickup the old fashion way causing me to have to pay alot more but moneys never been an issue for imarolla:smoke: