Texas cops can't get rid of 200,000lbs of marijuana

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Volcano South, May 12, 2010.

1. The irony is kind of sickening really. I wonder how much of Texas's 18 billion (yes thats right) budget shortfall was spent chasing a weed, that they cant get rid of.

hilarious.

And they cant find a way to dispose of it safely without spending more money that they don't have? I guess we should be happy that they aren't doing like the old days and just burning it with the plastic wrap and a few tires thrown in for good measure.

um, dig a hole??:hello:

2. They should make the worlds biggest hash brownies.

3. Or roll the biggest joint ever made

4. heres the solution. leave bags by the pound all over the city on street corners and let the citizens take care of the rest.

5. So what I got from this is, there's 200k pounds of weed that nobody wants sitting in trailers gaurded by their understaffed police department

6. All they gotta do is bring it to temple/killeen/austin and trust me, it'll all be gone. haha

7. Yeah bring it to austin :smoking:

8. fuck the police

9. i think i speak for alot of people when i say i can help them get rid of dat shit ;)

10. Ay all they gotta do is take me and the homeboy trey pound down there and we'll cook it into hash. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Look how much space is freed up.

You're welcome, sheriff.

11. Give me a crew of 50 men, a 500x500 foot blunt wrap, a fire truck or two, and a bic lighter. I'll have that weed disposed of.

12. Sounds epic. But you forgot to add in sammiches lol.

13. If only I was a cop!

14. Oh yah ! :hello:

15. time to fuck shit up

16. The 804 will have those tons gone in no time.

17. [​IMG]
    Oh God Yes!

18. They can't just give this evidence to cancer patients once it's done as "evidence"? Do they have to hold this evidence until people are out of jail for their weed crimes? That's just ridiculous - give it away on the street while legalizing it.. = FUCK!

19. Ill bring a glock or 2 if needed

20. meek millie wats the dillie,, haha live from the 215 wats good +rep