Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenGryphon, Jun 29, 2009.

1. I'm in north Houston/ The Woodlands, and I've found a bit of everything around here if you know where to look and take the risk of asking around. Mostly people don't care though, so it's not too bad to make contacts.

Has anybody else had a lot of people suffering a drought lately? I have 3 guys and they're all saying they're empty, so I guess I'm going to be going out and finding new people.

2. OH YEAH, WELL I HAVE A FRIEND...... <blank stare> you have issues. how do you know i'm not a vendor to the collectives? please....sshhhhh.

typical texan turning anything minute into a pissing contest and speaking on behalf of something you have no first hand and through a second hand experience is a sign of true ignorance. put the meth down sir.

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination." Mark Twain

3. and you, sir, are the typical arrogant person who assumes he is better than people from texas because the ones you see (on tv, george w. bush, etc.) are slow speaking buffoons who ride horses...

4. i'm sorry you feel that way, i will try to come across in a more polite tone next time.

regarding the photos you posted. the first photo is something i would trying to get some hash out of. just too immature for my liking. the second one must of been better since 3/4ths has some how vanished. ;)

5. the only problem with the first bud is the trimming. the bud is surprisingly dry and has big buds underneath all the leaves that should have been trimmed off before i bought it. this pic was also before i took the scissors to it and made it look a lot better. i have way more of both of those buds the first was just the first one i saw to grab and the second was all that was left of one of the nugs i trimmed which made it look a lot better as well...

you are correct though, a huge problem in my area seems to be untrimmed buds and poorly grown, or freshly cut and dripping nugs which weigh out to half of what it did when you bought it when all is said and done.

6. no joke, i use to live in whitney , tx ha
    3 houses a month were set on fire or blown up bc meth, ewww

not badd homegrown my mannn
    are you using nutes tho?
    hows the high and taste?

hmm typical californian, i bet you think your farts dont stink huh?
    and i bet your in a hyrbid whifffing away at the smell of you shitting your pants.

o and good job with the mark twain quote, everybody reads his novels in highschool.
    your so special for going to google and typing in his name with the word quotes followed behind it.

jackasss, i do have first hand knowledge, ive grown nevilles haze, do you know how hard of a plant that is to grow?
    16 weeeks of tlc.

and meth?
    psh. whatever, your just a cyber bitch so lets quit the chatter.

ive forgotten more about weed than you'll ever know.

no jump off the gay pride wagon and fall on a dick.

7. ok my bad about the rant, its just you get fired up when people talk shit, you understand.
    and meth is dirty, i would wish that not even on my enemies.

truce?

8. Haha south side of San Antonio is where I stay.

9. is lean still pretty common down there?

10. Actually no one's been selling lean lately in the past few months for shit. You could still find the pills though.

11. [​IMG]

Smoking some good Texas bud out of this. :D

12. planet k special?

nice hardware mannn

i wannna see ya milk it tho

13. If I had weed. =/

14. for sure truce, we are clearly both into the same thing and appreciating high quality. wish i could just stick it in the mail for you.

15. i hear yaa

the sad song we alll sing sometimes

shit im gonna passs out
    get your cheeef on tomm brotha mannn

16. There's also a pretty cool headshop/recordshop on the south side of san antonio called Flip Side. It's address is 1445 S.W. Military. You won't know it, but you will probably see me there since I know all the employees and chill behind the counter with them a few times a week.

17. yes its passion that drives men to do crazy things.

and ups works wonders ;)
    but anyways to lighten things up.
    what strain do you prefer since you do have greater access.

do you like the sativas or indicas?

my guess if your a sativa man?

18. indicas morning, noon, and night. right now i've been on an OG kick. skywalker seems to make me forget what i was doing most times.

19. damn where does skywalker come from