Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenGryphon, Jun 29, 2009.

1. naaah, he was a younger guy, full sleeeve of tatooos on both arms, prettty skinny.

but hey if that dude has dreads too then i bet he's down.

you should be like "hey you listen to marley......" and take it from there :D

2. I've been in there so many times, they don't card me. I shoot the shit with a lot of them, and they've all been very informative. Good people.

3. yeah ive lived all over texas.
    waco. dallas. mesquite.cleburne.san anotnio. and now ...DFW area.
    and planet k's crew is i think the chilllest and realest there is.

i chillled in there for like an hour myself just talking about bulllshit, not even bongs or weed. i think it was about the homeless popultation.

4. #64 ATXsouljah, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
    i know who both you talkin about haha

5. all i can say is, i used to live in texas and i feel for you guys. now i'm apart of the medical marijuana program out in california. i remember growing up just smoking the shwagest of weed, then what i thought "dro" or "kind bud" came along, but again, it was no high times magazing cannabis awarding winning shit, but out in california it's totally different. out there, you have a pick between sativas, hybrids, and indicas so you can customize to your own medical needs and it is all medical grade quality and has the three things you're looking for...smell, taste, and the high you're specifically looking for.

6. way to rub it in MR CALIFORNIA! :devious: lolz :smoking:

7. well you must've not had the right hoook ups
    yeah you do have your access to dispensaries
    but my dealer does carry 6-7 different strains each being from pure sativa to straight ass indica.

and as for the quality, yeah your gettting goood bud but its still commercial grade
    my bud comes right from the grower to my guy so no ones touched it

so you cant hate on all of texas

8. yuhh tell em danktank there is GOOD buds in dallas if you know where to look...you wouldnt happen to stay around park cities would you? i know of a dude who actually is kinda known as dank tank and my bro has gotten some cali FUNK from him recently...

9. Texas does have great strains in most every major city but it is all about the connections. Houston and Tyler have been my favorite cities so far simply because they were where I had the best connections. One step from the grower in Tyler had my choice of 4-5 to pick from and sticky icky. Moved back up to DFW year ago still trying to find something solid. Houston or Austin seems to be as close to the Cali atmosphere as you will get here in Texas. But yeah DANK_TANK is right it is all about the connect.

10. well when i lived in Texas in Keller always had the hook up

well some ways to find new hook ups --

go to a concert at the House Of Blues they always have some stoner bands that are playing. and just ask someone if they like to celebrate 420 its just casual enough to get that one pot head to give you a number of a great hook up :smoking:

some head shops are sometime cool if you ask where to find some green but they usually get mad - just ask someone in the head shop looking around:D

11. woah, you know me?

nah, jk my mann
    but i chill all the time in park cities around uptown and smu area, very goood bud coming thru there, hash as well which caught my mind and body off guard :)
    highland park kids got it goood

i stay in fort worth as well feruz, im not giving my bat lair out but its off 183, so its more like HEB area.
    yeah my dude picked up nevilles haze which was indoor grown of course and we got it right from the grower and there was some lemon skunk that came thru which wasnnnt to to bad.

goood to see locals here :D

12. yuhh i RUN 183 haha. catch me going to the euless stars center and checkin fools BOOYY.

13. word?

right on mann. what bud are you happpening to pick up?

i have a badass DMT and LSD hoookup if your into it

14. one of my good homies is all about deemsters but i like my bud and beers and an occasional pill but thats about it. right now im smokin on some of this homegrown coming from some SMU fools and im on this lemondrop also ( i made a thread about it if you wanna check it out it)

i dont really stay around the HEB area but im not too far off just more dallas for sure...

15. don't get your panties in a wad mr sensitive. i was just merely saying that to be legal and have access to grow your own legally and go out and purchase legally is nice. plus, you have no clue when it comes to my grade of smoke, so quit talking ignorance and lol at "my dealer".

16. yeah man ill check your thread out.
    got a link?

panties in a wad?
    haha i go commando 24/7 sir.

ok yeah its cool to grow legally.
    but i find more excitement in my previous grows since it is illegal, i get the feeling that im screwing the govt over.
    and yes your the ignorant one here, bc like you said, your gettting bud from the dispensaires, i have a friend in inglewood where he gets his medicinal bud and he says yeah its goood quality bud but not better than shit that hes had off the streets.

but i bet your still not understanding fully, i bet you think "oooh i live in califonia i get the best bud bc its semi legal" i would also bet you would say the same thing about amsterdamn right? but the answer is no. they grow bud goood in califonia there but your not getting the prime bud, your gettting the rest. same rules apply in amsterdamn
    the growers are still comping the top of the plant amd the rest goes to coffee shops. hence the "commercial grade" as any real smoker that knows his shit.

as my dealers grower is growing ten plants and he takes his stash and sells up the primo parts of the plant, so to be honest. yes im getting better bud than you.

17. Yeah nice to see locals. Seems like the Park Cities area area has high quality everything. I remember riding with a buddy up that way for some killer white and GHB, back in the day. Didn't even know you could find LSD around here anymore seems like its all X.

Yeah I am west off 183/820 but usually head to Dallas for the weekend though, gotta get outta the burbs.

18. yeah im off 183 and 820 as well.
    like im in hurst.

yeahh lsd is around, i met this one guy who use to do it and its been 15 years since hes heard about it and its not Dob or any Dox shit
    dmt is around a goood amount as well.

ahh ghb.
    that shit well leave you like "what happpened"

yeah i dont mess with x anymore, my friends started testing stuff that was around and at the clubs and its atleast 50% meth
    fuccck that.

19. Yeah most of the x is trash. Always cut with meth never h, but this is central Texas remember they love their meth.