Texas Botanist?

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Jo2nes0, Dec 12, 2011.

1. So I'm in Texas. I grow marijuana knowing it's illegal where I live.

Are there any other rebels like myself in Texas with a grow OP?

I'm not asking for your locations or anything like that, seeing just how many of us there are.

Feel free to let us know what you're growing.

Currently I'm growing super sour og, sour diesel and a bagseed. :) journal is in my signature.

2. Texas would actually be a great place to have a grow op. You see any robbers takin those plants and you got the double barrel out.

3. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']Texas would actually be a great place to have a grow op. You see any robbers takin those plants and you got the double barrel out.[/quote]

Haha hell yeah! "stay off mah properteh!"

4. I'm the only one, huh? Sweet!! I'm gonna rule the market in Texas!! Mwuahaha! Lol

5. lol.....hit me up when its done.:D

6. I really want to learn more about it. I hope to start my GO adventure soon.

If you're in/around Austin hit me up!

7. [quote name='"SwichOne"']

lol.....hit me up when its done.:D[/quote]
    Haha will do buddy. I'll be sure you get the hook up. Oz for 50. Lol

[quote name='"Foxy Roxy"']I really want to learn more about it. I hope to start my GO adventure soon.

If you're in/around Austin hit me up![/quote]
    You should do it!! Just don't go around telling everyone or someone will snitch on ya. ;)
    Unfortunately I'm much north of Austin.

8. Lol right on.

Yeah dude pretty tight lipped about my shit. Plus I'm not greedy, I'd do it for me.

9. [quote name='"Foxy Roxy"']Lol right on.

Yeah dude pretty tight lipped about my shit. Plus I'm not greedy, I'd do it for me.[/quote]

Sounds great!! Get yourself a sac and find seeds to germinate. Have maybe 2 plants about 3 feet tall and you got yourself some of the best bud you ever had for free lol.

10. another Texas enthusiast here! got a grow journal up, 4Jo2nes is along for the ride everyone else is welcome too! and if you have a journal lemme know

11. #11 HisnameisGeorge, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Grow Op Rule # 1 Don't tell anybody.
    Grow Op Rule # 2 Go see rule # 1

Not hatin or anything just dont wanna hear of anybody gettin busted, thats just some sad shit right there. Also we need as many free growers out there as possible, its gonna get harder and harder to get any if all da mexicans stay in mexico.