Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texan Mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shesostoned, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Not too shabby at all. Sprinkle some kief on a bowl of this and I'm mega baked. :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bad Quality picture^ But doesn't it look like a tree a giraffe would nom on?! haha :p

2. What part of Texas are you in?

My 'mids' don't look anything like that.

Although my dank is amazing :)

3. Nice nail polish. Good color.

4. The DFW area.
    Our dank is extra amazing as well. I don't know where people get the idea that Texas doesn't have good weed. haha

5. Oh gee, thanks. haha:D

6. Seeing as how that is me up there in the first picture and this is technically my pickup I'll add a few more pictures ;D

[​IMG]

^used to make my sig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 oz's

Shesostoned and I are rl buds :D

7. nice mids, we get shit that looks like that in chicago

8. Yeah, there is a huge misconception about Texas not having good weed. Austin has some of the best week I have ever smoked. Not to mention the entire state has plenty of dirt-cheep shwag and mids. If you're into that.

9. Awesome, another texan.
    Gotta love the prices out here,
    sometimes its hard to find shwag that's green, but when you do its worth it.

10. Cause it all comes from mexico. lol

11. Texas has great bud... Where I live it's mostly dank though I can never find mids...

12. seen some shit like that last week in my area

13. Looks compressed.
    Judging by your location I'm guessing that came from Mexico.

14. I think I have a special understanding of Texas's bud, since Im from Texas and now live near Cali. Texas has some good stuff, but thats not much compared to something of the same price in allot of other places. Though from these pics, Im crying from seeing your bud squashed, almost into a brick. Im guessing thats because its shipped from Mexico, but it looks authentic and good, plenty of sticky trichomes!