Testing her BC, not happy bout it

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by redsoxted9, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I fucked this girl like 3 times the other night with no protection. She told me shes on birth control but im buggin out wicked now. Im gonna be stressed like a motherfucker until she has her period. Anyone else been in this situation?

2. Nope....shoulda wrapped it bro.

3. This is why you don't sleep around with random people like that. At least know a chick long enough to trust that she's on the pill. Or use a condom. Aside from getting her pregnant, you can get a bunch of STDs. Why put yourself through that? Because it felt good for a few minutes? That few minutes of pleasure can lead to you being a dad or having a STD for the rest of your life.

Be smart, man.

4. Are you at all concerned about HIV? Do you think you're the only guy that fucked her without a condom?

5. pull out and shoot on her back/stomach/...face...geez come on

6. pre-cum still gets there.

ha, I like the geez come on part though.

7. I only raw dog if it's my girlfriend.
    I wrap it before tappin it when it comes to hookups.

8. EXACTLY! Chances are if she'd willing to fuck you, a complete stranger, without a condom then she's more than likely done it with other complete strangers.

9. The pill doesn't always work. And there's STD's of course.

10. If this is a girl you know well then you shouldn't worry about it.

If you don't know her well then you have failed...

People are crazy. I've had it happen to friends.

11. Is she a random girl? Idk man, I've heard too many scare stories where women using the pill correctly get pregnant. I wouldn't let my man cum in me even if I was in the pill. You maybe okay if she is using it correctly.

12. Plan B is your friend

13. Condom bro... works like 99.9% of the time. but go buy that bitch a pregnancy test and make her take both. also the day after pill and punch her in the gut for good measure....

edit: Just kidding about punching her I guess

14. Uh oh...

That should have been your first red flag man, ALWAYS wear a condom.

15. ahhh man i always make ole helmet head get shrink wrapped before exploring the unknown

dont be a fool wrap your tool
    *hands you a condom* use it dont lose it
    i could go on forever

16. not a single bit of encouragement....c'mon guys...i need some support lol

17. Dude, relax.
    I'm not saying that you should do this again, but even if she WASN'T on the pill, there are only THREE days of the month a woman can get pregnant. So IF she wasn't on the pill, there is only a 1/10 chance she will actually be pregnant.
    So chill man :smoking: