Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testing clean in less than 24 hours?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nognalmm, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Hi all,

I have a pre-employment Labcorp urine test coming up in about 48 hours. I used a vape pen (maybe a half dozen hits) last night and about 5-6 nights per week prior to that. So naturally, I'm freaking out.

But here's the rub. I took two tests, one from First Check and another I'd gotten on Amazon (their top selling test kit apparently, with good reviews, and a different brand than First Check) and passed both with a faint line. I'm reading that false negatives are definitely possible, but I'm surprised that I'd have two kits both read negative. Obviously the bigger surprise is that this is like 16 hours after I'd last smoked. I'm a skinny guy, reasonably fit. Am I some kind of substance-excreting champion, or is something wrong here? If it were further from the time I last smoked it would be more believable, but this seems too good to be true. Anyone have this kind of experience? Thanks in advance.