Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokeys, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I had to take a drug test (one where you piss in a cup that goes into a lab) last wednesday. I hadn't smoked for one week prior to that and was drinking a good bit of water every day (at least a litre or two) Im 6' and weight 116 pounds and im a guy, just so you guys can judge. Do you guys think i'll pass? and sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find a better one to post it in.

2. I don't know why it matters...Not going to make a difference at this point whether or not you will be clean, you'll find out.:cool:

3. It doesn't really matter, I'd just really like to know what other people think.

4. Yeah most likely because of how skinny you are (guessing from weight and height)

5. A guy at 116lb? Damn u must be a twig

6. 6' and 116 lb? you must be mad skinny. So in that case, yes I do think you would pass as long as you weren't a heavy smoker before the one week you stopped. I stopped smoking for 5 days and passed a drug test, when my frequency was 2 or 3 times a week

7. Yeah, i actually went to the doctor about it yesterday. It sucks but i was hoping it could contribute to me passing my drug test lol. I also smoked quite a bit before i stopped for a week but i was hoping since i was so skinny ill still pass.

8. Sorry for double posting but by quite a bit i mean about a 1/8 a week, smoking 2 or so times a day

9. It doesn't matter, your piss is in their hands. Whether we think the piss will turn into a giant monster and kill the nurse, what happens, is going to happen.

10. once again i know, i'm just wondering what other blades think.