Test your knowledge of genuine smiles

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Jul 21, 2013.

Although it's hard to when I'm not right in front of them. I'm pretty good at sensing emotion due to someones eyes. 

2. the 2 I missed I was on edge about or changed my mind last second, I tend to overthink sometimes which tends to screw me over.

3. lololol i suck

4. 13 out of 20
    buuuuut, some choices they displayed after where opposite of my choice???

Idk man I didn't have that problem

6. 15 of 20 correct

7. You got 11 out of 20 correct

Look at the labels below each image to see which smiles are genuine and which are fake

:smoke:

8. 9 out of 20.

lol i thought i was doing good too...i judged them by how their lip returned to resting

9. I got 13 out of 20! Ha

10. Good lord these are some creepy looking people.  Especially the guy with the fucked-up weirdo "pretty-boy skillrex" hairdo. :laughing:

A few of them were unfair because a few people had like fucking creepy happy eyes. lmfaoo

A couple of the professional face mimics actually got me there, very skilled people.

11. \tResultsYou got 13 out of 20 correct

Naw I sucked. I kept wondering if these people were prison inmates who used to do crack.

12. #13 NYZSourDee, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    17/20  messed up the first row. Just the learning curve. Its all in the eyes

13. [​IMG]

Is this a real person?

Yeah that is me.

10/10 would fuck.

DTF muthafuckah.

17. Nice!

Oh, and I got 11/20 correct. I suck at this. Sooo many people were brushed off as fake by me...

18. 14/20. Fuck my life. But damn Darcy, if that's you I'd totally fuck the fuck out of your sexy mullet :ey:

:hide:

19. #20 Havok Se7en, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    Weird profile avatar, man. :poke: