Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by keefy_buds420, Mar 16, 2014.

1. I have court coming up, I haven't been notified about the date yet because the issue happened a few days ago. I've smoked daily for about the past month and atleast weekly for the past 6 months. I'm about 5'10" and 140lbs. Anyone have any idea as to when my court day will be, a couple weeks or so? And if I may somehow be able to pass the drug test without having to use synthetic pee. Thanks.

2. You wont have to pee till after sentencing, smoke out.

3. Pretty much stop smoking immediately.  I have no personal experience but I have heard THC can stay in your system for as much as 45 days.  I assume that would be a heavy user.  I also heard drinking lots of water helps to flush your system, and there are also detox drinks that you can buy.  No idea how well/if they even work.  I always felt that they were a scam, but I certainly have no proof.  Fortunately never been in a situation like this, but good luck and stay sober.

4. #5 mystonedmind, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    dont worry about it man. the first ua you take you cant be charged with anything. and they cant charge you with any dirty uas for weed after that as long as the thc counts are on a pretty sharp decline. trust me ive been there. they are going to expect you to be clean after a few weeks if your first ua is dirty. honestly if youve been smoking that much you can get a false positive even if you pass your first one. if ua's arent part of your sentence you shouldnt have to worry. if its a one time ua then you should not smoke 2 weeks before to pass it.