Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test in 6 Days, But theres more to the story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steamcleaner, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Take some heroin, that'll throw them off the scent of your weed use. Picture your dads face!

2. Just start detoxing, and drinking water. I think you'll be good

3. THC is stored in fat cells. The skinnier you are the faster you can detox. I believe drug tests at CVS/Walgreens are around $15. If you're that worried just buy one and see.

I'm of average build and it took me about 11 days to barely see that line that says I'm OK. Of course that was over 5 years ago too so things could change as far as drug testing goes (sensitivity and all that).

4. #24 KillaWillaBilla, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    wait they think your lacrosse team will drug test you so they want to drug test you that doesnt make any sense. if you fail theirs you will still fail the lacrosse one it wont change anything. why would they not just wait for a lacrosse one. it would be the same as if you were going for probation drug test and they were like "we want you to pee for us at home so you can fail and then go to the probation test so you can fail that one too. Our test will literally serve no purpose son."

5. OP, it's impossible for anyone to predict. With all the factors you've given us, I'd say a skinny person with a fast metabolism can pass after that long, but I've known heavier people that have tested + up to 6 weeks after smoking (I'm talking about potheads here not occasional smokers).

First off, stop working out 4-5 days before the test. Before the 4-5 day mark, its good to work out to get the THC out, but when it gets close to the test youll want to stop, bc exercising makes your fat cells release the THC more quickly in larger amounts. THC is mostly excreted through urine and feces so you dont want to release the THC into the cup!

With the water loading, start the morning of your test. You can even wake up early to start, but don't bother doing it day(s) before, it won't do anything helpful. If you do this, the test may come back as adulterated (on a little dinky CVS cup, it wouldn't say "adulterated," the lines just wouldn't show up at all).

If you can afford it, pick up a test and practice the night before, see how you come up.

Good luck!

P.S. there are ways to substitute your pee for someone else's, even if you are being watched. Google "substitution urine test" and you can read up.

6. They wanna find out if he's still smokin before his team does so they can whip his ass and get him clean.

7. Go to youtube and searcg high times drug test. Watch the video its about 7 min long. U will learn the way bro. Trust me it worked for me

8. i have 2 buddies that just chug water and use the sauna for a few times and pass

9. Maaaan, I couldn't pee with my parents watching, that would be weird as fuckkk, but you should be fine, just drink loads of water, and exercise loads and eat healthy :D

10. drink 2+ gallons of water a day and sweat as much as possible. When I was younger I went from toking every day (at least a gram a day, on a bad day) for several months on end to getting caught and having to piss clean to be let out of my room. I drank a fuck ton of water, exercised every day, and was clean in 8 days. I probably could have done it even more quickly if it was a life/death situation. Albeit I'm a skinny guy, and your body fat content plays a huge role in how long you stay dirty

11. Here's the thing, the college 'im going to is a CLUB team, they don't drug test, however the tell all the parents of the students there that they do so they lay off their backs. SO, my parents want me to quit now for college, so i just need to pass the tests until i move out of the house. I'm not going to tell them they don't test me in college because that's just stupid