Terrorist Attack!

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jul 22, 2011.

1. There's just been a fucking terrorist attack here in Norway. There was a bomb that went off in downtown Oslo, a lot of people are hurt and three people have been shot by people who said they were cops. (At least three people) This shit is just insane. If I EVER catch one of those fuckers I will put a bullet through their skull. Who wants to attack little fucking Norway? We let you motherfuckers live here without a sweat! So go fuck your self fucking terrorists!

Just look at the front page.
    VG Nett - Forsiden - VG Nett

2. Lol you thought Norway was safe from shit like that just because it's Norway?

Chill out man

3. Chill out? What the fuck are you talking about? It was just a terrorist attack 10 minutes from where I live and you tell me to chill out? People were shot by people who said they were cops and you tell me to chill out?

4. Wow.. why norway?
    Does the police have any leads?

5. Exactly, why Norway? And nope, no leads.

6. Do you even have guns in norway?

7. Nope. Those people were 'shot' in the eye by deadly one eyed snake venom.

8. I had recently ran into this on the news posted online. It is definately scary.

9. I would put my money on it being some Middle Eastern motherfuckers behind it. That's the only way those barbarian assholes know how to make a point - while actually proving what total shitheads they are. Will it be about Libya or some fucking cartoon of Mohammed? [Now that I said that it will probably turn out to be some off the wall anarchists or society of totally spaced lunatics]

10. Norway is one of the safest countries in the world. Of course no country is 100% safe.

11. It's just so surreal. Did that shit really happen? I remember when I was a little kid and 9/11 happened. I was like, pfft, what ever. Then the terrorist attack in England happened and I thought, it's just a matter of time before they go for Norway. And look, I was right. It's just fucked up how someone is willing to kill others to get their point across. They are the ones who deserve to die, not the innocent civilians that happen to be where you decided to bomb. Fucking nuts. I'm not comparing what happened today with what happened in the states and the UK, but it's just fucked up.

12. The worst part is that a gunman attacked a politcal youth meeting. There are supposedly a lot of deaths there and most youths were between 14-18 years old.

The building looks like it can be repaired and it's only material damage. The death toll there isn't very high, although every death is one too many. If the death toll at the youth meeting turns out to be much higher, this will turn out to be a far bigger tragedy.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4]‪Bob Marley- Three Little Birds (With Lyrics!)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. They said the shooter was a blonde hair, blue eyed, and dressed like a police officer. I think this might be something different. I smell false flag

15. Never heard of this "Norway" you speak of. Must not be important enough.

16. Sounds like you have a group of radical vikings.

17. Norway got attacked, really? lol.

18. Here we go with more middle eastern stereo types.

A lot of people on my facebook are saying it was George Bush's idea?

19. Goddamn, what the fuck is wrong with this world.

20. Well, Norway is just one of the richest country per. civilian in the world so I guess Norway is not so important. I also bet if someone you knew got killed it's not important enough for me. Wait, what? It is important enough because people got killed. Fucking moron. Go fuck your self.