Terrifying/Horrific stories from your Childhood

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Froz3n, May 3, 2013.

1. mods this is going to be a little graphic but this is my only outlet for this as I am not seeing my therapist anymore.
    if you must close/delete thread I understand.

When I was a young boy I was at school, I was in the 10th grade I had got a call to report to the office, apparently there was an emergency and my long lost Uncle Otis was the only person available to pick me up...
    drove off from the school....
    Im crying because my parents may be dead....
    Uncle Otis offers me his handkerchief......
    Hashtag Chloroform...
    this is all I remember.....
    I was face down and Uncle Otis was pouring Drain-o down my Ass.

thats all I remember.

2. Well, that's one way to clear up constipation I guess... Gotta get them pipes flowing...

I was biking one time at this park with a big track as a kid. The track was made up of some kind of black soot material, not like gravel, but I'm not sure myself.

Anyways, I was about 9 or 10, and I was biking down there, and eventually my bike tripped over a big black part of the track's composition and I flew off the seat, and landed on my chin - the black material got so deeply embedded in my chin and all that my lower half of the face was half black and half red with blood.

I went to the doctor after that, and after barely getting any of the black material out with tweezers from my chin, he resorted to giving me a shot of some feel-good chemicals and got a brush with fucking steel teeth/fibers, and scrubbed the fuck out of my chin. My mother said he was ripping out small bits of skin, the black stuff, and a LOT of blood...

All i remember from the scrubbing thing was a really intense and painful pressure on my chin and I was literally seeing red as the doctor was a muscular guy and he was working hard to scrub my chin, so flecks of my skin and blood got everywhere, into my eyes and all too.

3. Well I never used to believe ln ghost an stuff like that as a kid .until one summer I stayed at my great grandmas place.

It was about 7 years ago it was a family get to gather.this was way up north out in bagley man. Out in the middle if nowere.there was this old garage turned in to a guest bedroom. The word was is that it was haunted .I dint buy it at all my uncles liked to mess with me.

It got late out an I got stuck sleeping in that guest room .I was sleeping good untel I got woken by the door slamming super hard .I went to look no one there it was pitch black out I'm like wft is going on.I got back in an the TV was on I was like how did this turn on . I started freaking out anneneded up falling back a sleep thank god.

When I woke up my aunt asked me how did sleep i told her what happend she then she goes get used to it I have to shut off that TV all the time it turns self on.I'm like what do you mean she's like the cemetery down the road has rest less souls.

4. my mom vacuumed the skin off my foot