Terrible Weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hylands420, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Alright blades, I need to vent so prepare for a long read.

This all started a couple weeks ago. My dealer calls me up and tells me he is moving and needs to store some stuff at my place for a little bit. Being friends for like 5 years i said of course. So on Friday he calls me up in the morning and asks me to help him move. I bike over to his place and help him pack a bit. He tells me he has to now shower and shit so i go wait at the fairgrounds for a bit. He texts me and tells me to call a cab and head back to his place. He hands me a suitcase and tells me to get the fuck out of here.

This is where shit gets fucked up.

I take the suitcase and in the background i see the owner of the house and her two kids come out and get into the car. I realize something is about to go down so i book shit on my bike back to the fairgrounds since its easy to hide in there. Next thing i know this bitch drives up past me in her fuckin jeep and cuts me off. I stop and this lanky mother fucker steps out. He goes "lemme see the case" and i go "fuck you its mine". Next thing i know this guy pushes me off my bike steals my suitcase and drives off.

I start biking home not knowing how seriously bad i just fucked up. My dealer calls me and asks "what do you have?" i go "just my backpack". This guy just fucking snaps on me! He tells me what was in there and it goes as follows "2 ounces, another ounce he stole from the lanky motherfucker, a pound scale, a crack scale, an on the go scale, and some pills and 200 cash".

Here i am thinking you just fucking set me up you doucher. He then tells me i owe him 6 bills and every week i dont give it to him it goes up another bill. This guy will fuck me up if i dont pay him so i agree.

This is where shit gets even weirder.

I go over to my buddy's place and pop a pill he gave me on Canada Day for some shit i did for him on Wednesday. Then i have a fucked up 3 hours in the woods with my buddy but thats another story. At about 8:30 he messages me on Facebook asking if I want to chill and play Halo and light off some fireworks. I go what the fuck and say sure. We meet at some park near both of our houses and light off some fireworks.

I then find out that he has stopped dealing and he forgives me for losing his shit. He tells me i still owe him 6 bills since he did spend the money on it and i understand that. He tells me he is going to go straight for the summer and then see what happens when we go back to college.

So here i am today looking to buy a half quarter and having no luck in finding a new dealer. I hope some good karma is going to come around and get me soon.

2. Dont pay that fuckface back

3. buy a gun or flick a knife and aggresively tell him to fuck off.

4. yeah u shouldn't owe him cause he stole that shit from the guy and the guy stole it back simple as that not ur fault at all, but i dunno what you should do i guess help him make some money or something but don't pay him back

5. This Shit makes absolutely no sense........

Besides the obvious question, why the fuck would he just hand you a suitcase? (really inconspicuous)

--You biked to the fairground because it was close, but you got a cab back..... If it was close why wouldn't you ride the bike back? and what did you do with the bike if you did?

--You must suck at riding your bike if you let him get of the car and push you over.

--Was the lanky guy at the dealers house?, dosent sound like it, how did he know to find you?

--

Did he steal it or buy it?

6. 1. I dont know why he gave me the suitcase.

2. I did not get a cab back, my dealer did.

3. The woman driving drove past me and cut me off

4. The lanky guy is the son of the woman who owns the house that my dealer lived at. He knew to find me since he saw me.

5. Everything that he bought is worth 6 bills.

7. so you yourself never checked to see what was in the suitcase?

what if all that shit your dealer "friend" said to you wasn't really what was in the suitcase? if this did indeed go down, then it sounds like a quick elaborate scam almost the way this all turned out. the whole chain of events are just fucked up. in my opinion the dude just listed off all that shit to make up 6 bills worth.

8. You didn't do anything wrong except take the suitcase and the way you relay the story makes it sound like you were setup. Why did your "friend" give you the suitcase and not tell you how important the contents were to him? This guy just thinks you're a mark.

9. Yeah, it sounds like you've been played my man. If there was somebody looking for that suitcase he should've told you. Tell that fucker that he won't be seeing his money, and if he goes after you make it seem like you're a bit insane.

10. Shit man, you've given me a great idea.

11. In my city its not "pay me back" its your gonna get fucking shot you dumb ass maw fucker! then drama starts and you got gang members after eachother.