Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terpenoids/ cannbinnoids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dimogreen, Dec 28, 2012.

1. So i haven't really researched this, but from what my buddy taught me, especially with vapes, the higher the temp the more terpenoids are activated? Does this sound right? Thc levels vary from plant to plant, but cannabinoids are what produce the various levels of aroma depending on burn-age or vape-age of the bud

2. Terpenes are the molecules that add scent and taste to your buds. They also have analgesic properties on their own and they enhance other cannabinoids.

Cannabinoids are different, they are the class of molecules that contains thc, Cbd, cbn, and hundreds more.

When you vape at higher temperatures, you help to volatilize (turn stuff into gas form) the cannabinoids with higher boiling points. Thus. You inhale a broader range of cannabinoids than you would at a lower temperature..

Terpenes have low boiling points so they volatilize before most of the cannabinoids do.

3. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:XDD
    I thought the post was Derpenoids.
    All I know is my vape gets me high as bawls with no weed.
    Thanks for the laugh!

4. Lol wtf?

5. Ah so in other words, the turpens burn at low temp and provide the taste/ smell, but cannabinoids go off when u turn up the heat and fill up ur lungs

6. You smell your weed and think it smells like blueberrys,purp maple thats terpenes

You smoke your weed and feel funny. Thats cannabanoids

Any questions??

7. Got it. Cough.

8. YOu seem like a weird guy, dimogreen

9. Thanks bro :)