Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

terms help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NuGZ23, Jan 25, 2009.

1. so im new so to smoking and was wondering what the part on a bong that gets pulled out is called :confused:

2. thank you so much. i kinda felt like a fool for asking

3. Everyone has to start from somewhere, that's why we have this section of the forums :wave:

4. Don't ever hesitate to ask an honsest question. That's why many of us are here; to help. If you encounter haters, and you probably will, just ignore them and know that there are plenty of well seasoned tokers here who would love to help you.

+rep for asking a good question

5. I've noticed you're like the coolest person on this site. You're just so mellow and chill.
    +rep for being nice man... =)

6. It's called a slide, as elechronic said. And they can pretty versatile. Like you average acrylic bong usually has an 8mm slide for the bowl and downstem, held in place with a rubber grommet. I had a buddy who used an 8mm ashcatcher in his acrylic with a nice little bowl in the ash catcher. Other than the acrylics gettin dirtier faster (The oils in the tars and stuff like to adhere to the semiporous plastic) they make good bongs.