Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Oddyball, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Awesome show. Don't knock it until you watch the first season online, and then catch up to the second season.

2. I'm a massive Terminator fan and the only reason I started watching this show in the first place was because of Summer Glau (big Firefly fan).... And the show is actually damned good even if the writing gets a bit ridiculous at times.

3. I mean, yeah sometimes the story can be predictable, but seriously man - this show SAVED the Terminator series after 3. I can't wait for 4.

4. its a great show

5. That is true. And yes I am kind of excited about Terminator 4... but McG is directing so it could turn out absolutely horrible.

As for this show, I own season 1 on DVD (too bad it is so damned short) and have been trying to keep up with this one but I can't. I have class on Monday so I miss all the new episodes and have to watch them online.

6. Bro, just google "Sarah Connor Chronicles" and watch each weeks episodes on the fox site. It's streaming weekly. Plus, the first season was so short because of the damned writers strike.

7. Yeah, I know. I watch them online, that's the only reason I haven't been keeping up as fast.