Tequila DOES make your clothes fall off *fairly epic*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Sep 13, 2009.

1. True; to a degree, it was irresponsible of me. But I at least did not try to leave my residence floor and go wandering. Everyone in the room didn't have to leave; I made them leave, fearing that they'd get in trouble because of my actions, so they abided.

Now that I know what residence is about, I plan to drink more responsibly and to pace it out. They told me that because I am legal drinking age that I am less likely to get penalized for drinking in residence. I didn't supply any booze to minors, either.

All in all, I usually don't get too fucked up like that, and my intentions for this coming weekend are to replace my drink of choice with some beer, which I can handle more easily. Also, I am gonna cut back on consumption, seeing as I have some goals to achieve while partying, and too much alcohol will definitely hinder my success.;)

Peace!

2. hahah

man such a cool dog

3. thast what i liek to call ownage!

4. hey i got shit drunk off tequila too but now i feel bad and i cant for the life of me get the taste of tequila out of my mouth no matter how much i brush my teeth and use mouth wash :(