Tent grow with humidity question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HighlyResonous, Jul 15, 2011.

1. #1 HighlyResonous, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    I have a 3x3 tent with 7 plants in flower, most just starting their third week, a few that are a couple of weeks behind.
    400w hps with a vented hood and 4" vortex fan w/carbon filter.
    Daytime temps are 74-76, nights are 64-66.
    My humidity stays in the 40-50% range during daytime hours, but gets up to around 60% when the lights are off. I have very good air movement inside the tent, and good ventilation 24 hours a day, but the humidity of the inlet air is just too high to begin with.

Is 55-59% at night with 40-50% during the day OK during flowering, or am I risking mold? I'm guessing that the only way for me to get it down is with a dehumidifier in the room the tent is in, are there any other methods?
    Thanks for reading... and here's a couple pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hey brother. If you got them that far without a humidity or mold problem then you will never have one. ...worry more about humidity and mold during the drying and curing processes ...sometimes we get caught up in everything that can go wrong with our grows instead of enjoying what we are doing right..they look good to me...keep it up.

3. OK, had to re-arrange the tent a bit to get them in their spots, the big one can't move at all, and the others are getting into the screen now so they needed to be in their final spots.
    I've got a few more squares to fill with the big one, then we start going up and hope there is enough room!!

Some pictures, 2 days since the last ones.

The last one is the Chernobyl, one of the clones I got from the club. The leaves are very thin and fragile, but it seems to recover fine from me pulling it under the screen. I was hoping the new growth would be better, but it seems to be the same. The stem looks strong, and the buds look nice so far, so I'll see what it does. I have a cutting from it, if it's good I'll keep it... weak leaves and all!! Is this a sign of a deficiency?? The plant seems to be fine otherwise.
    Thanks
    HR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]