tent grow 3ft X 2ft X 3ft tall (NEED INPUT)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by famousjs09, Aug 10, 2017.

1. It's a hybrid.. definitely not a full sativa the leaves aren't nearly narrow enough it's just a hybrid like most plants nowadays.

Grow journal

2. Two and a half weeks was a guestimate bc I didn't mark my calendar when I planted the seeds ☠️ so I'm really just going off of the day I saw them sprout.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ocean forest was my favorite but then again it was my first grow and that's just what everyone had told me to use. Unfortunately when the time came to transplant I couldn't get my hands on the ocean forest and had to mix what I had left of it with another soil.(not sure if it was MG) if you go to my profile you will be able to see my setup.

But as of right now I'm using eight 23 watt 2700 lumen cfl's, a 60 watt cfl that puts out 4,200 lumens, a 38 watt LED that puts out 4,000 lumens, along with two 40 watt cfl's that are putting out 2600 lumens each.

35,000 total lumens. I want to get close to 45-50,000 lumens by the time I go to flower stage

4. If I foliar feed I try to do it just before lights off. If it's just ro I don't worry about it. Not sure if that's what it is but it's very splotchy so that's the first thing I thought of. And in random places. Usually bad stuff starts either at the very top or the very bottom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. What should I get my plants to feed them like you guys were saying. I'm by a local Walmart, Home Depot, or lowes. I know the best things are to order online, just don't have a card at the moment. Don't want to break the bank on feeding supplies but would love to give it a try

6. Except for Miracle Grow lol! And time release soils which you definitely don't want to use!Look on the bag see if it had any time released nutes in it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. #28 Robbie714, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    You used Miracle Grow of course your going to have issues with time released nutes! They can get 5x the nitrogen for example using MG or anything with the MG symbol on it! even perlite has time released nutes!

Just repot to a good soil there's plenty of them out there for the same price. Here!Roots Organics Potting Soil 1.5 cu ft | 50% Off Discount Hydroponic Supplies

Btw: the reason you got 6 ounces from your last run using MG is completely Luck! Anything could happen using MG, but it's not for Growing MJ. What are you feeding your plants which look Good IMO! you put all your energy time and effort into that grow so why not try to grow the best final product you can!

8. #29 Robbie714, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    I'm sure there's local hydro stores in your area. FF has a link of all there locations are you in the states? Your going to have to feed your plants nutes like it or not! Especially in bloom. Just put your zip code in. https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/frontpage/locations-retailers.html they just don't have FF you could get General hydroponics nutes for cheap! your Plants will thank you after you get them out of that soil and start using good soil and good nutrients so you have good results!

• Like Like x 1
  9. theres your problem. MG has all kinds of time released bullshit in it and you essentially have zero way of controlling when those nutrients are released to the plant, therefore, no way to control what the plant is actually getting, and of course, with no control comes no solution. Other than to get it out of that shit soil.

• Like Like x 1
  10. if you are by a home depot they may carry Black Magic soil. Thats what I use now, its a little cheaper than fox farms but its still pretty fucking awesome. It has a lot of coco coir mixed in so watering is tough sometimes. It will go from moist to dry in a day easily.

11. Good idea. Any good ingredients to a nice soil I can make for cheap? I want to get out of MG, just don't have any solutions to helping me get out of it. I don't trust myself enough to create my own soil at this point in my grow unless I'm guaranteed to not screw it all up lol. Thanks for the help!

12. if that soil is available at your home depot thats all you need. Its $15 for 1.5 cubic feet, so about $5 cheaper than fox farms, at least for me. All I do with my girls is add some Biothrive Bloom and a dash of cal-mag when they flower. Thats it, and you can go to my journal and see the results ;)
    Otherwise if you want to amend soil there are all kinds of recipes in the organic section. Bone meal, worm castings, bat guano, ect.

13. UPDATE!
    Transplanted one of my babes to a 5 gallon bucket. A lot of LST is going on and these plants look lovely! Still have issues with that one specific plant that looks like it's burning, but other than that they're good! Will be transplanting then into soil other than MG next week. All three plants have been topped and one has been topped twice! Let me know what you guys think :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]