tent grow 3ft X 2ft X 3ft tall (NEED INPUT)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by famousjs09, Aug 10, 2017.

1. What's going on guys an growers. Just wanted to get some input on my 3 females that I've been growing since the middle of July. They were bag seeds and I was lucky to get 3 females out of them. It looks to me like I have one indica and two sativas. [​IMG]
    However on one of my sativas, a couple of the leaves are starting to dry out and crumble. I'm only a month into vegging so I'm a little concerned as to what may be causing this. They have not touched any of my lights and I just transplanted them into bigger pots last week, so it shouldn't be a root problem..[​IMG]
    Any suggestions to fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much and grow on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Fertilizer burn maybe? How often are you feeding?

3. Soil I have feeds plants up to 6 months so I'm only watering every two days.

4. Cal mag required by the looks of it.

Also how do you know they are all female ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was able to tell about 2 in a half weeks into vegging.

6. What type of soil are you using? Unless you are doing true no till, there simply is no soil on our great planet that is going to feed cannabis for 6 months!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. They all look like indica dominant strains. And the spots look like burn marks. Possibly from dripping nute water on them during lights on time.

8. Im curious. how ?

9. need more info on your soil for sure. There is definitely no soil that will feed it all the way through unless its no till like someone else said. Even the high quality stuff like Fox Farms, has lots of good shit in it, but you still need to feed it during flowering. Most of the high quality soils usually are pretty well used up by the time to switch to 12/12. I usually start giving my girls Biothrive bloom at 10ml/g and a splash of cal-mag. Doesn't need to be a lot and it should be balanced, but if someone told you that you could run those plants their whole life cycle without feeding, they were probably wrong.

10. With fox farms and the correct transplant times you could make it up to around 5 weeks into flower without feeding... but like the above poster said you have to feed at some point with these soils.

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Guys, cmon. It does not take a genius to point out the gender. If I wasn't sure I would've posted "are my plants females?". Please refer to the questions asked rather then hopping to a different subject.

12. I'm not attempting to go above and beyond with this grow. I'm using miracle grow potting soil (says it feeds plants up to 6 months) of course I'm not arguing with you guys about the soil not able to feed my plants for that long of a time, but then again how on earth did I grow up to a half lb from my last grow using the same soil and not feeding my plants lol.

13. Bit of an over reaction, it was a simple question plus iv already given my input in tbe original message

Calmag

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 generic98547, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Because you aren't using quality soil lol... going above and beyond? Man I can buy 3 CU of happy frog for 20$ which fills up a lot of 5 gallon containers cut with perlite to stretch it out even further... that's not going above and beyond.. especially for quality soil that kicks MG ass but I mean you'll eventually learn that down the road and wonder why you even used MG and kept constantly having nutrient problems (excess). I personally want my leaves healthy especially during that stage not burnt and curled leaves and everything else associated with miracle grow.

Do you have a link to the half pound grow? What light were you using how many plants and what sized pots? (Just curious) did you not like ocean forest when you previously used it? It can be a bit hot which is why I like happy frog instead.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  15. He asked you how you knew your plants were female 2 and a half weeks into veg? It wasn't some stupid question plants aren't mature at 2 and a half weeks so I highly doubt you saw preflowers on your plant at 2 and a half weeks so what made you lean towards female?

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm with you... I've never had a bagseed show me preflowers before flip and I've never had a fem seed show preflowers before 6 weeks so I'm curious as to what made OP come to the conclusion of the gender at 2 and a half weeks lol o_O unless they're autos maybe...

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. check your fan.....poss wind damage? Poss bad genetics from the seed source?

• Like Like x 1
  18. heck, I don't know...I'm just typing so disregard my input. sorry

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 famousjs09, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Really? I started LST about a couple weeks and topped each plant, so that might be the cause of them looking like indicas with how short and stout they are. And since you mentioned watering them while lights are on that could be the case. I didn't know you shouldn't spray your plants while lights are on them. Guess that would obviously cause some heating spots

20. Sorry bud, didn't mean to over react. At the end of the day I'm learning something

• Like Like x 1