Tent full of: Buddz 83's Perpetual OG/LSD/SLH, and more - Fox Farm Style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1361 LilJ86, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    Doin good man! Actual have a move in my future! Only 30 mins but an upgrade none the less! Secluded too so I can venture back out doors without being ripped!! My china ultilumenex ballast took a shit on me and took my dual arc bulb with it. So I'm runnin 2k in flower just simple super hps bulbs this time. Have a slew of strains goin. In flower ATM conf cheese commin down next week, chopped nypd and g3 Saturday. Have og18, white widow, star47 and iced grapefruit in flower. Veg I've got diesel, mkage, Connie Chung, gigabud, Skywalker kush, bubblefuck, and sand storm. With 20 cups of freshly rooted clones of all of the above!! Still have a 400w Layin around, think when I move I'll give dwc another shot. Gave up the fox farms soil. Now runnin a soilless mix via advanced sunshine #4! Loooove it!

2. Honestly man, all I can think about at this point is saving money and getting my ass over there. I figure the other planning can wait until the car ride:)

Damn man, you have a packed house as usual! Its fun to see how we all advance in our methods... who is still around etc.. Glad you are having luck with your new style.:smoke:

The jury is still out in my world. I definitely still have a lot of experimenting I would like to do.. the possibilities are endless:eek:

3. HAS... do you have a new journal?

4. not yet. Figure ill post one here in a few weeks...

Doing the same thing as last time and hoping to get more

2 bubble buckets but this time with double air stones.. theyre just seedlings now.

5. I can't wait to see how it goes.... be sure to start that journal! Those are some solid genetics too.

6. couldnt decide between chemdawg 91, OG 18, and headband. Went with the 18 and headband cause i already did the 91.

Im doing a scrog again... this will be the second run with my bulbs so i will be buying new ones after this... Im vegging with a MH... are fluorescents known to be better? i dont see many people using MH's anymore...

7. [quote name='"High as Space"']

couldnt decide between chemdawg 91, OG 18, and headband. Went with the 18 and headband cause i already did the 91.

Im doing a scrog again... this will be the second run with my bulbs so i will be buying new ones after this... Im vegging with a MH... are fluorescents known to be better? i dont see many people using MH's anymore...[/quote]

Not better just easier to control temps. Can practically set my t5 on my canopy. But I've vegged with 1k mh and honestly IMO mh will give you shorter intermodal distance. I still run t5 purely for Convenience.

8. not sure if i want to stick with a MH for next time. I would like to change lights and get an external ballast and possible air cooled. I could probably work with more than 400 watts in my 2.5 x 2.5 with an external ballast.

My vanilla gave me a very tight node spacing last time. hopefully my MH works nicely this time. Only thing im not monitoring is my res temp.

9. Awwwwe yeah! Back in action!!!

10. Not here though:) Check out the other link in my sig... its a pure coco grow, one round... no perpetual right now:(

11. Just read threw and caught up. Wuzzup and by the way the pm has pretty much been answered except maybe your days of flower with the sage. I really like what she's been doin for me. Got some pics up over at popeyes crib.... hope all is well bro gonna stick around for a bit. Ttyl

12. Come stop by guys:

My New Grow

:wave::D:smoking:

Happy Thanksgiving!