Tent full of: Buddz 83's Perpetual OG/LSD/SLH, and more - Fox Farm Style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Thanks for the props! I'm really eyeing your setup though, I am a big fan of Cheese!

As for the flushing, I run a gallon of Sledgehammer through once every few weeks while flowering, then follow it with plain water. Then for the last 10-14 days will be just water/molasses, unless I think they need a little bump of something, and then I always give them a gooood flushing with SH the last watering before harvest

Are you just using water/molasses? Or any other type of flushing agent?

Thanks Deac, last year my buddy was getting a lot shipped from the West Coast and this was one of two bag seeds that came from a couple pounds. There was no doubt that it was from OG, but not sure if it was some last minute rogue pollen or a hermie. The strong Pine Sol flavor is there, kills anxiety, no tolerance buildup.. I like:D:smoke:

2. BTW, I am on the East Coast and starting to get hit pretty hard with the storm at the moment, but I made it through Light Period and allll is gooooood!!!!!:hello::wave::smoke:

3. #63 MeanMclean, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man, I'm in the UK and watching that bitch hitting your country.
    Stay safe bro! And get some generators for them rooms! 

4. Hope your good Budz.

5. Life is not good, 40 inches in the basement and climbing an inch every 15 minutes... electric is submerged...still have power somehow. Tent lights just went on at 6. Not only are the plants in jeopardy, but I lost 90% of my cherished stuff... I know, just property... but it sucks. Drinking lots of beer.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

6. #66 Buddz 83, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    Never woulda thought a hurricane would hit, but I am now realizing a lot of things I should have in an emergency. I am pretty well prepared, for the most part... but still depend on the outside world for a few things...

7. dam bro. fuckin nuts. be safe. godspeed.:wave::smoke:

8. I just posted GOD SPEED to myself on another thread! hahah fuckkkkk gonna go crack another and put another time stamp on the wall!

9. That was hours ago... it has sense gone up another 2 feet or so.

10. what the fuck bro. come stay with me if u can get to michigan.

where "abouts" are you at. im trying to google shit, but not much like you are showin,, just bs...

11. that shit is rising up to your plants??? holy shit man...:eek::(:(:(:eek:

12. Wow, jeez....I'd be smoking that OG like there's no tomorrow. Thankfully you're not growing outdoor though x_x

13. Thanks for the good words everyone. The basement flooding went down 2 inches in 45 minutes, which is fantastic. And I am very drunk now. Long day, and its not over.

I only had to water two girls tonight, split a gallon of plain water between the two of them. Despite the circumstances, I am counting my blessings!

Maybe it is because I spent the two previous days hiking, completely engulfed in nature, with nothing but trailmix and distilled water(my wife does not understand what distilled water is apparently)

Drunk Rant.

Ciao.:smoke:

14. Dude, how big are you SLH fan leaves?!?! Heyzeus!

15. Pretty damn big! But not as big as Confidential Cheese's fan leaves, those things are just huge.

I'm guessing yours are getting pretty big? Any pics? :p. It's a really nice looking plant isn't it, fine sativa leaves that are long but not too thin. I think it looks really elegant. I'll take some pics specifically of the SLH fan leaves with my next update. Then come here and post them :)

16. Yeahh man, it is a beautiful looking plant. She is my only girl in DWC and I just got a good grip on things, so she really just started doing well.. I just flushed her yesterday and switched from Fox Farm to Canna products. Running at 450ppm.

90-Base
    190-2ml/gal CalMag
    450-5ml/gal BioVega

I will get some pics of her up, as soon as I am done taking pics of the water damage.

[​IMG]

This guy just made me really happy:D I transported him to some nearby clean water.

Attached Files:

17. Here is the SLH, her age is irrelevant really, because it took about ten days to get the bucket figured out:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Looks good Budz.

19. Thanks man, at first I was not sure if hydroponics was for me. But now that I found her sweet spot, I am seeing the definite potential growing many plants a lot easier.

With everything going on with the hurricane, I am really putting off trimming my OG... I've only got maybe 4 main cola's cleaned up and still 10+ to go... I know, I know, such a big problem:rolleyes:

At least the DEC finally arrived and maybe we can get some cleanup underway. They are saying it will be months before the rail service behind my house is restored. Which is a blessing for me, seeing as I don't use the train, but it does wake me up:)