Temps To High

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by farmer420, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Hey all was wonderin if there is any good tips on lowerin the temps is the tent.. its a 1x1x1x2m with a 400w think the tent kit came with the 4" fan and cabon filter then i have a 6" fan on high and 1 on low any advice out there would be great..
    So the temps r runnin 32 and they r only a week old so need temps down quick and to stay down........cheers

2. A container of ice is a quick, easy, and practically free way to lower temps as long as you have the space and good air circulation.

3. Yea i think i do have good circulation it was all i got in the tent set up but to be fair i dont think the extractor is e ough its only 4" with the small carbon filter i have in to other space a 6"extractor and a bigger fliter but have plans for both rooms so need to sort out the tent will be usein the ice as a quick fix cheers

4. Yeah, a bigger extractor will definitely help out in the long run. Glad i could assist a little. :D