Temps Temperature Help Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snoooopy, Sep 4, 2014.

1. I have an 8" fan pulling through the air hood.. the temps are 89 -92 day 85-84night. Im running the inline 720 cfm through the fan and out the tent. I have a 600w running at 50% and two 300w led. The girls ok could be alot better. This is my first grow. Also doing dwc. The heat is killing me. Do I need another fan to pull out heat and another to pull air in. The tent is in a closet. Help I love my girls

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You have got to have a intake fan man .. I'm running a 600w hps 6in air cooled hood . with 1 250cfm fan exhausting in my closet if I leave my closet door closed it gets about 88 .. So you have to get a intake fan

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Pics of "death valley"

4. Death valley

Attached Files:

5. would a booster work on the bottom. Blow air over bulb or pull air over bulb

6. Your 720cfm fan should be pulling air from the top of your tent thru your hood and exhausting out .. Use a booster fan for in take . the biggest booster 6in or in you find to provide fresh o2

7. I just said fuck and bought blackout curtains so my closet door is open all the time I close my bedroom door and it's dark as fuck in my room . if we go in our room after lights out I close my closet door. And 're open it when we go to bed. My temps are fine.. If you can't do that get a booster fan or a inline fan for intake ASAP

8. Temps in a tent depends a lot on the temp of the intake air. Doesnt help to increase exhaust if your pulling warm air in anyways

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Going to get intake fans and another inline im so thankful for help. Be back soon with more

10. You can use a for example 400cfm inline fan fan for your intake or a booster fan it doesn't matter which you use just make it your intake . if you have a 720cfm exhaust fan I'd get a a least a 250cfm fan for intake ..

11. What I do not understand is .. My father has a tent that is 68in by 4ft wide by 3ft deep he has a 500 cfm inline exhaust fan with a huge can filter running a 600w hps and his temps are fine . he doesn't even have a intake fan. His tent creates negative pressure like a mofo. The sides of his tent are sucked in. Wierd that your temps are so high

12. My tent is in a closet also 5x5. I. Have negative pressure if I dont run the duct to the airhood but its so much the tent almost buckles. It really sucks

13. do you have a pic if the setup and im not usung a filter

14. No my dad's weird and very paranoid and won't let me take pics. Lol

Just get a big fan for intake and I promise you that your temps will dropped with in a couple of hrs

15. I will going after work today thanks ill update and let you know. Does the filter help pull the exhaust as well

16. No it actually reduces the airflow . it's just to scrub the air for the smell that you'll have when your plants start flowering . but don't worry about a filter right now just get a big fan for intake ..

17. alrighty will do

18. I got the intake booster fan these are the temps and the girls the widow is real bad off

Attached Files:

19. The closet is 5x5 and you have a tent in there? Where is the exhausted air going?

20. the tent is 5x5 the closet is a lil big bigger. I exhaust out the attic.