Temperature too high

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tyroncurtis42, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Checked on my little baby this morning, while doing so I noticed that the temperature is 33 degrees Celsius, my fan is on full but temp won't come down. What can I do????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. a/c? open a window? WE don't know anything about your setup at all, no way to really help you.

3. Ok sorry bro, my setup is in a really small cupboard under my stairs so I have no window. Can I leave the tent door open until the temps drop and then close the tent up?

4. Sounds like you have no ventilation. You need some means of bring fresh air in and exhuasting the hot air out.

You can leave the door open during lights on if that helps but it makes me question how it can breath at night with the door shut

5. I have an air filter with extractor fan but I thought that was only used when going into flower? Should I keep the fan going when the lights go off tonight?

6. Should always have fresh air coming and going. Imagine sticking you in the cupboard and hang out in there all day.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep, there should be an air intake - preferably with some sort of filter - and an exhaust and it should run 24 x 7. Especially as the plants start to develop, they will be transpiring a lot of water that needs to be vented out or else humidity levels will get way too high. Also, you want to vent out the O2 that the plants are producing and exchange it with fresh air with higher CO2.