Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Temp New Dealer, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EBeasy, Jul 2, 2010.

1. So my usual dealer isn't around, and I'm buying off another guy i've met. My new temp dealer would sell me an eighth for around $60, but I could get an eighth from my usual dealer for much lower price.

Should I bring this up to the new dealer to try and get the price dropped, or would that be rude and poor etiquette?

2. #2 ZipLockBag, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    Is the bud the same quality?

I wouldn't tell him to drop the price unless it was completely outrageous.

Some dealers are just more expensive, the one i usually buy off is a little more espensive then most but has good quality bud and is always consistent so its worth the extra money

3. Good point. I can afford it, but I'm just frugal with money lately. And I've heard him say that it was medical in the past (which doesn't necessarily mean its great) but I just thought it was odd that this kid has this great weed (still havent smoked it) while no one else in the area does.

4. well he is not your regular dealer so I doubt he will lower a price for a one time customer. Just check it out before you give the money and you'll be fine.

5. It depends on who you know. Some dealers truly want the best weed they get. I know through my travels I have met connects that get me totally different Mary than what is usually sold.