Temp and humidity problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Firsttimer1992, Sep 8, 2017.

1. I have 3 plants, all in flowering, what is the ideal temperature and humidity? They are sensi skunk automatic plants. Have been having a problem with low temp and high humidity recently, any suggestions on how to fix on the cheap?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How low of a temperature? Room temp/70's probably ideal. Low 80's fine - growth will slow in 60's and especially 50's.

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah I mean it varies but I went in this morning and the temp at at 16.8C so about 64F and the humidity was 74 %

4. I've set up an electric heater which has done the job but it uses too much electricity to be a good long term solution

5. Is the area insulated and if not it would be a good idea.
    64 is kind of low or at least not ideal. This temp would be fine at lights-out but should be warmer while lights are on.

6. Insulate to cultivate

7. It's in a standard small grow tent, yeah I think it would have dropped below that during the night. I'll have a look into insulation, thanks.

8. I'm only using a 200w CFL cool white lamp, I'm looking to get some leds for my next grow. Looking good that is mate!