Temp/Airflow and Lighting Spectrum Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by milleniumgrenad, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Hello all, I am kinda stumped as far as this one goes...:confused:

I recently purchased (4) 57w 2700k bulbs from an online store, with 4 (4-pin plug in base) to go with 'em...however, I have found little info about wiring them. I am using these guys as supplemental lighting so I have to wire them separately than my main lamps and want them to receive max output. Also, my main lamps are 2 105w daylight bulbs, to be supplemented with around 200w of red, altogether about 400w of mixed spectrum lighting with a home-made sheet metal reflector. I have (1) 2700k 105w bulb as well to be switched with one of the blue spectrum lamps for flowering. So during veg, about 400w of equal spectrum, and during flower about 300w of red and 100w of blue. Any opinions for improvement?

Also, my current set up in about a 2.5''x3.5'' dresser, with 2 -- 90mm exaust fans up top and a 120mm intake about halfway up the backside. I have another fan I could use... My temps are averaging around 86.5 with the lights on, would you recommend another exhaust fan or intake? Or any ideas how to bring down temp? Feel free to PM me or post back on the threAD.

Any help would be really appreciated as I am well on my way to getting my first op up and running. Very stoked about it, and have learned a lot from you guys on these forums. Thanks again.