Tell me why I'm in my backyard right...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LiL D.k., May 6, 2006.

1. And I was already thinking about starting to grow my own MJ. Well my dad calls me to the backyard and says we got marijuanna growing back here I'm going to need to pull this up, but he never does, and always forgets to. And it's small right now, but it's spread out. Alot of it in alot of places. What do you think I should do with it. Move it all to another spot, bring it in. I dunno what to do at this point, but I was thinking about growing though. I'll post pics lata, but I wanna plan this out before I do something crazy.

2. smoke out your dad and explain to him the benefits of weed. maybe he'll help you grow.

3. so this is wild stuff? you never planted it? post pics because i dont think it is mj its probably the same stuff that grows in my ditch...looks like canabis but isnt i wont no for sure unless you post some pics

4. I'll give you some pics in a lil bit. Does the stuff in your ditch smell like it? Cuz this stuff smells just like bud. I'm 100% sure it is. I guess i'm not able to email pics off my phone on the comp anymore, so I gotta get my dads camera some how. I'm almost 100 percent sure it is. I think wha happend was when we have parties and stuff or when we use to my dad said it might of sell out of one of the relatives pockets or something

5. k nvm it probably is weed..the one in my ditch doesnt smell...dig that shit up and hid it somewhere and plant it where yur dad doesnt go

6. Yea, that's what I was thinking, I realy wanna post these pics. Should I move it and keep it outside, or move it in