Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me when you first smoked kief,tell how you liked it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thekingant, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Nice stories guys, And I hate buying kief. I love knowing that when I grind my bud. It's pure kief. And then again if I did buy a canister I probably would just smoke kief bowls and not be conservitive.

2. #22 hazed n dazed, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    kief is absolutely amazing. i dont think ive ever been more fcked up, then when i took a few bong rips of just good bud, and had a whole sharpedge grinder base full of kief...i sprinkled that all on top. wow is all i can say. wow. like, unfckin believable bro. i was in the parkinglot of Blue Mountain ready to go snowboarding. i must say ive never had more fun snowboaring. i just kept laughing non stop