Tell me this is over!

Discussion in 'General' started by weezer, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Ok.. went in and got my "last drug test" taken a bit ago. Including the first one which was after my arrest, I now have 12. They said it was my last one, but I want to make sure that it really is. I don't want to smoke and then find out they sneak one in on me in a month. They gave me the bill today for the urine tests and everything, which I'm paying in a couple weeks. And I also had them print off a paper with all 12 tests on there showing negative, just to have it. They also said something about if I get in trouble with the law during this month then I'll get in a bit more trouble than I would after. So...

First test taken March 16th 2009.
    Last one taken February 12th 2010.
    Totaling 12 urine tests including the first one, which I obviously failed.

If anyone could help a brother out, or better yet has experienced this, that would be so sick! It's been a year fellas, and I'm ready for this. Should I toke or wait?

2. I would wait. Its been a year already. Can you call them and just ask if you're officially done testing?

I mean, don't be all giddy and be a dead give-a-way that you're gonna toke, but, I would just ask...

3. nah dont ask cuz they might test you again
    just wait one more month

4. You could say you are going on vacation somewhere and that you don't want to be called for a "random" (idk if yours are) dt and then not be able to go because of your vacation time. Then that you sets you up to miss the "surprise" dt because of your vacation and gives you a little bit of time to get clean...

I have no idea if this would actually work, i was just spitballing ideas around....

5. lol at your sig I seen that movie, thats probably the only funny part in the whole film

6. Just bringin back my old thread to say... The damage has been done. :)

7. Hahaha! Congrats and good luck!!

8. Thanks dude!