Tell me some healthy food (veg and fruit) which are tasty.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Lavions, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hi, can you recommend me some tasty salad or something like that? I want to switch to pure vegetable and fruit. I am alergic to apples, carrots, pears, peachs, watermelons. I hope you know how I mean salad, like mix of many things. Thanks for tips, and I know it is bit chaotic that what I wrote.

2. [quote name='"Lavions"']Hi, can you recommend me some tasty salad or something like that? I want to switch to pure vegetable and fruit. I am alergic to apples, carrots, pears, peachs, watermelons. I hope you know how I mean salad, like mix of many things. Thanks for tips, and I know it is bit chaotic that what I wrote.[/quote]

You could mix red and green peppers together with cucumber, and a little dressing if you want. I was going to say Purple grapes, green apples and vanilla yogurt to dip it all into.. But your allergic to apples...

3. Probably after I will go run this morning I will check local market and buy something healthy. Thanks for tip :)

4. [quote name='"Lavions"']

Probably after I will go run this morning I will check local market and buy something healthy. Thanks for tip :)[/quote]

No problem Lada. Let me know what ya get

5. Sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes. Microwave them bitches and drizzle on some honey. mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmm

6. Mango's, because they are the tits and they contain Myrcene

7. Peppers and Spinach. I put that shit on everything. Salads, stir-frys, smoothies, cassroles. Seriously, just about every dinner either has one or the other or both. And they're very good for you.

Grapes are a really good go-to snack when you're out. Pretty wonderful for munchies too. Berries too are superwonderful for munchies.

You'd be surprised with the amount of stuff you can make with zucchinis as well, just google it and you'll come up with all sorts of stuff.

Kale is really good for more savory snacks. You can salt them and bake them and eat em like chips. Oh oh! Edemame and Snap Peas too make excellent snacks.

I don't know if you're including nuts in your diet but I'd highly recommend it. Also, avocados and olives are good to keep you full.

Also, if you're going towards a vegan diet, try to be sure you get lots of stuff with protein and B12 otherwise you're going to be pretty freaking miserable and unhappy.

So stuff like hemp, soy, beans and sprouts should all help with protein (and they are definitely all plant based) as well as high protein veggies like green beans, kale, spinach (see a trend here with the leafy greens???).

As far as plant based sources of B12... I don't think there are any (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), so I would highly recommend a B Complex Supplement to help keep your energy up.

Good luck buddy!

8. Oh! Oh! And cauliflower!!!! Dude! You can seriously make ANYTHING with cauliflower-- pizza crust, "rice"....it's a pretty versatile food.

Okay, I'm done. I swear

9. Spirulina contains b12 as well as yeast and fermented soy beans.

10. Here's my lunch for today lol

Attached Files:

11. Seaweed (nori, etc), fermented foods, organic produce from backyard, spirulina, and nutritional yeast.

12. apples (organic if you can find them) bananas, blueberries, broccoli, its all good man.

13. You want to kill me right? :D

14. ? Whats wrongf with apples?

15. Check the OP. he's allergic.

Hemp seeds are a great addition to a salad for extra nutrition.

16. its either the pesticides or the toxins in the seeds.

but they're still good for you.