Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tell me im not the only one???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rudnut420, Oct 18, 2010.

1. does everybody on here smoke nothing but dank weed.
    Around here, we got mid. Everywhere. As a matter a fact im one of the very few that even knows where to get dank weed. Don't get me wrong. You give me the option im gonna be choosing the kush or the skunk or whatever it may be, but at 450 dollars an ounce, how can anybody afford a daily habit?
    i buy my mid grade for 100 dollars an ounce (that's just me im in tight with my dude) 140 regular.. and it is super high mid grade herb. gets me plenty stoned every day. I buy dank to. Just much less often. i Try to get a Quarter every other week or so. at 125 a pop. so, what do you guys smoke on the regular? or am i really the only one who has to settle for the mids....

2. dank, doctors orders

3. mids are always nice, but they get old.

the high really just gets me in a mungy mood.

but your right with the prices fuck that.

i never pay more then 200 an oz of FIRE.

and like 100 an oz of mids.

4. Round here is mainly high mids. U can get dank but it's usually pretty damn expensive. During the week it's mids then the good stuff on the weekends when I'm off work:smoke:

5. werd.
    the dank out here is really high to. its fuckin amazing, but like i got 2 g's for 40 bucks the other night. 5 g's for a bill last week. sometimes i can get a whole qtr for a flat bill, but 125 usually. so yea... as good as my mid is tho. it dont bother me. alot better than being sober daily.

6. I only smoke dank, cuz its all i can get really. I used to have connects for mids. Prices are screwed around here.
    100-125 for mids(worth it if the quality is good)
    200-250 for some kind bud( not even worth it in my eye)
    350-420 for the chronic(price is high but its always dank as hell)

7. Around my area prices are standard, $50 for an eighth, $100 for a quarter.

I smoke Dank just because that is what I grow :)

8. Dank is where its at. I usually get an O for around 325 to 350. Always some dankity dank.

9. I only smoke dank. With tolerance like mine, mids doesn't do you any good. Dank may be expensive but I don't mind paying the extra amount for quality. I don't like to smoke shit.

10. I haven't seen or tasted commercial weed, or even a seed in a bud that I didn't breed myself intentionally, for at least 5 or 6 years. And it's been over a decade I think since I last paid for herb, but I'll trade samples now and then :)

11. I only smoke dank because that's all I can get. I started off with schwag/mids like everyone else, but my dealer soon told me that it's just better to get dank. Its better overall and will last longer than schwag, so I'm willing to pay the extra price. The only time I will buy schwag is at like a party and even then I'm like we should just buy a quarter of dank. I've had some really awesome mids too. There's nothing wrong with smoking mids if that's all you can afford.

12. When i first started smoking I smoked no named heads. So vie never been able to downgrade myself to mids, spoiled by dank i suppose. Green crack is what I'm toking up this week

13. Unfortunatly (odd to say) I do.. I dont have any connects only 1 old friend who gets some stuff every couple months and no one he knows or him or anyone i know has the option to get anything but dank so thats what we get..

I love mid tho, the kind thats cheap as fuk but still gets you high without a headache, i prefer dank but id take mid over dank if I could. Just cant..

14. My envy is greater than my jealousy. +rep

If only Indiana had a brain :confused:

15. Prices are the same here in Vegas. I smoke nothing but dispensary chronic (always very fine sativas) and I get hooked up at $50 eighths and $95 quarters (he makes them fat). Normally it's $60 for 1/8 and $120 for 7g. Prices for chronic are fucked in Las Vegas :(

I'd rather buy ounces of beasters/high grade mids and just roll mad J's all day ery day, but it's too late now :( My tolerance is too high from smoking such good bud every day for the past 9 months or so. :smoke:

16. I smoke the best shit I can possibly find. Sometimes its dank, sometimes its so-so. Nothing better than a nice baggy of the sticky icky, though.

17. Right now I usually get up to an ounce of mids every week or two, and occasionally an 8th of high grade stuff. Hopefully, growing will solve my problems! Bud is expensive...

18. My perfect amount and type of weed would be an ounce of some shwag and a half of some dank for two weeks. For me I've found that's exactly what I need to not worry about smoking all of it too fast.

19. Barring any bull$h** guerilla tactics being imposed upon you, there is no DOUBT that this will solve your problem.

Love it, smoke it, grow it. Cultivate that beautiful flower. Cultivate the shit out of it!!! :smoke:

20. I smoke what I can find, which is usually dank, but I take mids if they're around. I used to have a schwag guy, but he was unreliable.