Tell me im not the only one like this...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ixBeachbumxi, Feb 17, 2012.

1. In fact im sure im not, but i feel ridiculous/justified at the same time.

Basically, I always am paranoid about my girl cheating. There is NO FUCKING WAY, this girl would (I mean...the chance is always going to be there with any relationship, but why would she?) and yet i still feel like this.

Why do I feel this way? Simple, im insane! :wave:

No but seriously, there isnt good reason for it....

-Her, her friends, Family, Pets....they all love me.

-I work hard, and blow just about all my cash with her/on her. Now, Knowing this and feeling bad, she got a job so she can help out with the buying of weed/dates.

-Not to mention that our sex life is ridiculous. Coming up on 5 months now and I think we went.....what, 2 days overall in that span without sex? Its a wonder I get anything done.

- She reaches orgasm every time without fail, usually two or three times.

-Let me once again emphasize that she gets railed by me. Like, destroyed. Quivering, done for, out of commission, unable to fucking walk. (In other words, these orgasms are real.)

-Not to toot my own horn but hey ya know...Im good bf material. Economically, physically, emotionally. I wouldnt ever fuck this girl over, cheat, or do anything aside from protect and provide.

So in conclusion, why? Why must I inherit these male insecurities that my dad, friends, and countless other dudes share? It's not good.

It is ridiculous and it hurts her when we talk about it because in her head, she never would even think about it, and doesnt understand how I think she could be capable of it. Which again, I DONT KNOW WHY!! It just fucking happens!

...help me older blades? Advice? Wisdom?

2. If you think she's doing it, don't let her know you think. Once you let her know her thinking of it, and she;s actually good you wil lfuck everything up. Just wait for your kill and catch the phone bills one time she's acting sketch and make sure you have proof before accusing. If you accuse her she'll think it's guilty conscience

3. Lack of self worth, dependency, needy.

I'm none of the above.

4. Just think of it this way...you're evolutionarily fit. Your paranoia is really just a base animal instinct to protect your mate from foreign sperm. For our primate and early human ancestors, the men that kept better watch over their mates had a greater chance of passing on their genes. It's a natural feeling to have, but you also have to look at the evidence to see if that feeling is justified. In your case it seems, and I think you know, that it is not. Your girl's not cheating on you man.

Part of having a relationship and being intimate with someone is trusting them. That vulnerability is a huge part of love. Sure, more often than not it eventually goes back and you're left confused and miserable, but that's part of life and love too.

5. Dude your not the only one

If anything we're excatly tthe same
    I'm just to embarrassed sometimes to let it out

I've been going out with my girl for about a year and 8 months

And I'm always paranoid Shes ganna cheat on me
    But what we have is perfect and she gives no clues whatsoever or even the slightest sketched responses

When it comes down to it I know she won't
    But its always in the back of my head it kills me sometimes

6. I don't understand guys like you at all. If you got that good dick..it shouldn't be problem. But then again...and if she does cheat...she's not worth your time anyway...if that whole monogamy thing is what you're into and all. Me I believe that humans are by nature polygamous...and as such I rarely pursue serious monogamous relationships, and for the most part am completely comfortable with the whole friends that occasionally fuck each other approach when it comes to women.

You guys should fucking check that shit though...insecurity isn't a turn on from what I hear. It's funny though, because I usually get the exact opposite girls are always worried that I'm cheating on them...given in college they were more often then not right, but whatever. There are too many women in the world to really worry about it in my opinion.

7. op, it appears you are the one that loves more in your relationship....this being the assumed case, when the bad thoughts come, can you not try to focus and convince yourself youre not the one who would lose if she cheated?....

8. I was always taught to get a girl who's more in love with you then you are with her that way you never get hurt. You know who told me that? My grandmother...how crazy is that. The funny thing is though...it works...I've never been head of heels for a girl in my entire life. Don't get me wrong I've had several girls that I've cared for a lot, and would do almost anything for. But I've never been with a girl that would leave me like some crying little bitch if she cheated on or left me.

If she cheats...fuck her...find another girl. If she leaves...fuck her and find another girl. But I think something is wrong with me emotionally so taking my advice might not be in your best interest.