Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me if this sounds good...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Steve-to-tha-0, Feb 18, 2007.

1. I've been tokin for close to 5 years now and never got caught by anyone until recently (parents found my glass and metal pipes, it was a nasty situation =( ). They said theyd give me drug tests at random times and I cant just give up MaryJane so i figured that id do this: I prolly smoke close to a 1/4oz. a week spread out over the week. Im gonna take a niacin or 2 a day to help keep my levels down (one when i wake up and one when i go to sleep) and start drinking ALOT more water and green tea than i normally do. Im gonna hide a half gallon of water in my room, and when test day rolls around, tell them I need some time cuz i just recently peed or something, go in my room, and start chuggin the water. When i get my fill, tell em im ready, and take the middle of my piss stream. Think this will work? Any modifications/suggestions? Thanks =P

2. my parents said the same thing, id get tested as a condition of living under their roof. well i havent been tested once, but i dont know if you want to call their bluff. id say do your research and see if thats viable, but in the meantime you can still smoke for another month or so. just tell them it takes a long time to get out of your system and thats why you failed, its true.

3. dude just stop smoking, be responsible, then smoke in your free time

4. Taking niacin several times, everyday? That can't be too good for you.

5. Gotta agree here.

if you gotta do all that stuff it really ain't worth it. and as someone said before me i don't think multiple doses of Niacin a day are good either

6. i dont think that really helps him out much because the point of this thread is that he wants to still smoke and have a clean stream
    even though u might be right its still a pointless post

7. Yeah that's exactly what i want to do, keep smoking for the small amount of time i have left to live under their roof. I was thinking about it, and im only gonna take one niacin a day, prolly while im in school so i dont look like im burning up around my parents. Im doubting that theyre going to actually test me, but i dont wanna take any risks for the first few weeks just in case they do. Im gonna stop carrying stuff (pipes, grinders, trees) around for quite awhile and im gonna stop coming home all ripped and smoking in my room, so i think i should be good :p

8. Or just keep a bottle of clean piss under the cabinet in the bathroom, like in a shampoo bottle or something. When they tell you to go piss, use the clean.

9. Wont it like go bad or something? Or start to smell really bad...

10. Yeah it will smell kinda bad, but your parents probably arent gonna be like "hey smell that piss just to make sure its not old" but idk i dont know your parents...

11. the piss will go bad. you could get a whizzinator.

12. I was in the same situation. Parents caught me three times and every time they would get more and more serious. Then they said they're going to randomly piss test me. I thought they were bluffing, but they weren't, so I decided that I should just take a break until the heat cools down. They're eventually going to get sick of piss testing me all the time and that's when I can go back to smoking.

I recommend you do the same. You only have a little while to go and it's actually worth it. Last night I took two hits off a blunt and I got really ripped because my tolerance is so low. I can't wait until I can smoke again.

13. Well this is my second time getting caught, first time where they actually found anything (glass pipe thats now in a million pieces in my driveway, metal screw together pipe thats taken apart and thrown deep in the woods, and a gram and a half of some pretty sweet beasters). But I cant just give up tokin, its been my way of life for the past 5 years haha. And ive been sober for close to 2 weeks already and going to be for another one before i try smokin again just in case.

14. Well...I'd stop. but I guess someone could always throw down some piss...

15. Same thing happened with my rents, bro. My dad found a quad, my grinder, and a really nice bowl under my armrest when I let him drive my car. I totally forgot about it, and he picked me up from our house, and I watched him throw it all out of the window on the highway. Since then, I've gotten about 9 or 10 drug tests and have failed every single one. I've even tried cleaning my system. I went on vacation for a week, and drank a 420 cleaner one day, and another the second day, and I still failed. I probably only have about 10% body fat, too. Good luck, bro.

16. I've been there man. I just had to quit for awhile until I moved out...