tell me about your friends

Discussion in 'General' started by Chreepac, May 22, 2010.

1. I have a friend named Hayder, haha, he is the funniest guy ever. He was born Saudi Arabia and we went to high school together. We met senior year and I got him into pot, he was WAY hesitant at first but since I'm Indian he knew it would be super chill, and we started getting really spiritual. His family escaped religious prosectution when he was yound and moved to the United States, he is Christian! His family changed their last name from something like Hanztoe to Christianson, he told me it was to fit in with American life, I was like, "we probably don't care". We get high all the time and play video games or laugh at stupid T.V. shows, once when his parents caught him they got in a fight but his parents are actually really nice and they told him it was fine. Theres a Mexican food stand nearby in our town, and we like to eat burritos and enchiladas with mountain tops of sour cream and guacamole. We both have really good jobs so we get a lot of free time to drive around and shop actually. We have a lot of hobbies in common, so we discover a lot of music and see a lot of movies, the culture here is very interesting to us and we can enjoy even stupid things like figurines of cats.

2. I love Mexican food.Me and my friend get high at the park then go to my house and eat some burritos and play COD 4 but now my xbox 360 broke and now hella bored.

3. I have a friend named Blake, haha, he is the funniest guy ever. He was born Texas and we went to high school together. We met senior year and I got him into pot, he was WAY hesitant at first but since I'm Black he knew it would be super chill, and we started getting really spiritual. His family escaped religious prosectution when he was yound and moved to the United States, he is Christian! His family changed their last name from something like Hanztoe to Christianson, he told me it was to fit in with American life, I was like, "we probably don't care". We get high all the time and play video games or laugh at stupid T.V. shows, once when his parents caught him they got in a fight but his parents are actually really nice and they told him it was fine. Theres a German food stand nearby in our town, and we like to eat burritos and enchiladas with mountain tops of sour cream and guacamole. We both have really good jobs so we get a lot of free time to drive around and shop actually. We have a lot of hobbies in common, so we discover a lot of music and see a lot of movies, the culture here is very interesting to us and we can enjoy even stupid things like figurines of cats.

4. [​IMG]

5. I have a friend named Bubba, haha, he is the funniest guy ever. He was born Alabama and we went to high school together. We met senior year and I got him into pot, he was WAY hesitant at first but since I'm extremely white he knew it would be super chill, and we started getting really drunk. His family escaped Sheriff Turkey when he was yound and moved to the West Virginia, he is redneck! His family changed their last name from something like Huckleberry to Christianson, he told me it was to fit in with non-redneck life, I was like, "we probably don't care". We get high all the time and play banjos or laugh at stupid T.V. shows, once when his parents caught him they got in a fight but his parents are actually really nice and they told him it was fine. Theres a Redneck Gourmet nearby in our town, and we like to eat cornbread and taters with mountain tops of sour cream and butter. We both have really good jobs so we get a lot of free time to drive around and jump haystacks in our Ford Gran Torino actually. We have a lot of hobbies in common, so we discover a lot of music and attend a lot of hootenannies, the culture here is very interesting to us and we can enjoy even stupid things like moonshine.

6. Wow, thats fucked up cause I have a friend named Bill, haha, he is the funniest guy ever. He was born Newfoundland and we went to high school together. We met senior year and I got him into pot, he was WAY hesitant at first but since he's a fucking newfie he showed up drunk and tried to fuck my dog. His family didnt escape when he was young and he grew up on rodents. His family changed their last name from something like Huckleberry to Christianson, he told me it was to hide from him after they got out of prison, I was like, "we probably don't care". We get high all the time and play banjos or laugh at stupid T.V. shows, once he caught his pecker in an old ladies purse zipper :confused: she was nice. In our town, YOU are the buffet. We both have really good jobs so we get a lot of free time to circle jerk. We have a lot of hobbies in common, so we discover a lot of music and attend a lot of therapy, the culture here is very interesting to us and we can enjoy even stupid things like moonshine.

7. aw, WHY you guys. just... WHY?

8. haha thread for the win.

9. Hayder.. Hater.. Hayder.. Hater..

10. my friends 3 words: tapout braa!!

[​IMG]

11. my friends suck...

only have 2 good friends and they moved away. everyone i know around here is a two faced bitch.

12. My friends and i are good. Whenever we are high we walk around to random places. after 420 this year we walked around and there was alot of cops and we where scared, then i said "Slide to the left" and we all started dancing to that song on the side of the road

13. You are sooooooooo gay for hayder

2 hops this time! hands on ya knees, hands on ya knees! 1 hop this time.

everybody clap your hands... clap clap clap clap clap clap etc.

14. Your the only fool clapping.

15. technically i was typing not clapping. You were also typing. You're a fool too. :)

16. well i guess, we didnt get to the clapping part because we luaghed too hard at the charlie brown (i made up a rediculouse beat) and to this day it is our inside joke