Tell me about the dankest strain youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jan 27, 2014.

1. @[member="silver hazed"] same man. White widow was the first strain I ever smoked. It got me trippin balls and I was in slow-mo. Damn was that nice.. :bongin:

peace

2. Blue dream never disappoints me. And cherry pie gets me pretty fucking high too

3. Probably Skunk dawg, or granddaddy purp. Both are great. But I also love train wreck, didn't get me as high, but the high was very good. I had some really good Dro, and some nice OG Kush also. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The dankest was probably some sour d Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sour d or this shit called G13. After that would be headband crossed with super silver hazeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Had some Acapulco Gold in college.

:D

7. [quote name="Defiled Cross" post="19447239" timestamp="1391272543"]Had some Acapulco Gold in college.:D[/quote]I personally never tried Acapulco Gold but when my dad revealed to me that he used to smoke when he was young he told me when he tried it it was called Acapulco gold...Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app