Tell me about the dankest strain youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I've always wanted to know what the most dank strain of herb is; what's the best you've had? How did your experience compare to lesser strains? Post pictures of the best you've had and tell me your best stories that came from it to help us find the superior strain!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 The Rolling Stoner, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Super silver haze, lemon skunk, blackjack, skunk #1 they were all dank as hell and got me fucked up. Also had a dab of
    mango :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. To date. Bubba Kush. Just smoked it right now.

Now I got big munchies :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. WeedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Favorite strain, blue dream. Very potent and well grown bd. Dankest strain was master Kush. That cut was incredibly potent stuff. Easily the Dankest quality I've had

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blue Dream. So little bud gets you so high.dOtDaG42

• Like Like x 2
  7. [quote name="Dr. Sheldon Cooper" post="19415259" timestamp="1390828222"]Favorite strain, blue dream. Very potent and well grown bd. Dankest strain was master Kush. That cut was incredibly potent stuff. Easily the Dankest quality I've had[/quote] Ever try black hole? Blue dream sounds exactly like it. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19414825" timestamp="1390810787"]To date. Bubba Kush. Just smoked it right now. Now I got big munchies :bongin:[/quote] Yeah, whenever I smoke bubba kush my favorite munchies are Pizza rolls, cosmic brownies, Munchie bag mix, and funyuns or Bar-B-Q fritos.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. This Pakistani Hash i started getting a couple years ago. Brown on the outside and gold on the inside with a smooth and tasteful smoke. I have pictures and reviews in my pickup thread in my signature.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name="GridlxCC6" post="19415500" timestamp="1390833899"]This Pakistani Hash i started getting a couple years ago. Brown on the outside and gold on the inside with a smooth and tasteful smoke. I have pictures and reviews in my pickup thread in my signature.[/quote] That sounds Dank man, I'll check the pictures out right now!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. White widow man it was fire has me zoneing out like was tripping lol. Chemdog would be my 2nd best.

• Like Like x 3
  12. [quote name="silver hazed" post="19415557" timestamp="1390834798"]White widow man it was fire has me zoneing out like was tripping lol. Chemdog would be my 2nd best.[/quote] Glad you said this because white widow is my favorite to man! The head rushes and sudden switch from body to head high great haha!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. right it just hits you hard an then losens up to a nice long chill high

• Like Like x 1
  14. [quote name="silver hazed" post="19415573" timestamp="1390834974"]right it just hits you hard an then losens up to a nice long chill high[/quote] Yeah after the rushes were done ut was nice to just sit back and enjoy my munchies! HahaSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. im going to have to say Cheese strain its an indica ... man that thing had me floating one of the highest highs ive had!!Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. for sativa probably nebula...13th gen white widow x haze...great happy head buzz with no anxiety
    for indica i gotta go with kosher kush...makes my face numb and will knock you out if you smoke too much

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name="Bakedbern" post="19415589" timestamp="1390835251"]im going to have to say Cheese strain its an indica ... man that thing had me floating one of the highest highs ive had!!Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Never heard of it man, sounds good! Have any pictures of it?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="TinTizzy" post="19415598" timestamp="1390835401"]for sativa probably nebula...13th gen white widow x haze...great happy head buzz with no anxietyfor indica i gotta go with kosher kush...makes my face numb and will knock you out if you smoke too much[/quote] I love nebula and white widow is my favorite! Haha Damn you literally get knocked out? :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Probably a tie between mango kush and green crackSent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

haha pretty much...feels like im drunk when i smoke it..running into shit too lol

• Like Like x 1