Tell me about the dankest strain youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jan 27, 2014.

1. #61 azcactus, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    It is easy, but you have to train yourself to not make them like day care. Leave them alone, water accordingly (most will always want to overwater…don't.) have good light for 18/6 thru vegetation and then 12/12 flower.

The hardest part is wanting to over do it on everything.

2. Delivery Chinese food and pizza for me.

Can't go wrong with catching a fish out here either. A little spices and trout is great stoned. Plus I have thousands of them in the lake :)

3. Blue dream easilySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Agent Orange,The Flav,Critical the list goes on. :yummy:

5. Girl Scout Cookies. I had trouble speaking for an hour or two :lol:

Ever had big Buddha cheese? Think that's the only cheese strain I had. It did smell different than regular bud, more musky and pungent. Like cheese!

7. [quote name="Marc Emery" post="19419171" timestamp="1390875476"]Ever had big Buddha cheese? Think that's the only cheese strain I had. It did smell different than regular bud, more musky and pungent. Like cheese![/quote]naa not Buddha cheese, what he gave me was just cheese but yea it had a real potent smell and real fluffy it might be the same strain you never know Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Purple kush. I know people are gonna say purple kush is overrated but I had it twice from two different batches from two different growers the first time I had it it was good, but not dank 20$ an gram. Now the second time I had it it was the best weed I ever had I was getting it for 15$ an gram, im actually still getting it. Master kush comes in real close as second best though.

9. Yeah know what you mean. Strains are weird like that. So are dealers lol

10. [quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19418106" timestamp="1390865046"]Delivery Chinese food and pizza for me.Can't go wrong with catching a fish out here either. A little spices and trout is great stoned. Plus I have thousands of them in the lake :)[/quote] that does sound delicious man!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="azcactus" post="19417661" timestamp="1390860573"]It is easy, but you have to train yourself to not make them like day care. Leave them alone, water accordingly (most will always want to overwater…don't.) have good light for 18/6 thru vegetation and then 12/12 flower.The hardest part is wanting to over do it on everything.[/quote] alright well I might just have to try this sometime!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="Hypnotic" post="19418393" timestamp="1390867780"]Girl Scout Cookies. I had trouble speaking for an hour or two :lol:[/quote] never heard of that? Got a pic of it?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My Dankest was called "CatPiss"....shits stunk so bad my car wreaked for months

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #74 Hypnotic, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014

Sorry I don't have a picture taken myself, so I googled it and took a picture from some medical dispensary website: 1390883343994.jpg

15. I remember the summer of '11. Well, I shouldn't lol. That's how ripped I was getting. Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, Cheddar Cheese, Blue Cheese. Goddamn, just fire/dank all summer long. It was when I first started smoking multiple times a week and my tolerance was still closer to my high school days. So many good fucking nights that summer. I miss it so. No pics, because well, this was like 2 years ago. 

16. [quote name="Hypnotic" post="19419658" timestamp="1390879828"]Sorry I don't have a picture taken myself, so I googled it and took a picture from some medical dispensary website:[​IMG] 1390883343994.jpg[​IMG] 1390883343994.jpg[/quote] Wow looks dank, frosty too.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="Misty Mountain Hopper" post="19419791" timestamp="1390880893"]Wow looks dank, frosty too.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]It most definitely is! I'd be more than willing to share that bud! :D

18. [quote name="Hypnotic" post="19419885" timestamp="1390881684"]It most definitely is! I'd be more than willing to share that bud! :D[/quote] Haha, well where's the fun if you don't have someone to share the high with? :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Ohhhhh shit! I forgot about Girl Scout cookies!!! We were picking up some amazing girl scout cookies out of California back in October. The buds were kind of small in comparison to what we were getting from the same grower before, but these things were little morsels of gold! A real euphoric and uplifting sativa for the ages! If you can get your hands on some real GSC or "thin mint cookies" I totally recommend it.

20. [quote name="sergei" post="19422230" timestamp="1390923394"]Ohhhhh shit! I forgot about Girl Scout cookies!!! We were picking up some amazing girl scout cookies out of California back in October. The buds were kind of small in comparison to what we were getting from the same grower before, but these things were little morsels of gold! A real euphoric and uplifting sativa for the ages! If you can get your hands on some real GSC or "thin mint cookies" I totally recommend it. [/quote] wow man, I'll definitely have to look into them some more. Thanks!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app