Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me about Northern Lights

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jackofalltrades, May 18, 2010.

1. Contemplating growing classic Northern Lights. It has pretty high CBD's and is a pretty Indica dominant plant, so it may be good for my MS. I'm looking for help with muscle spasm, pain, spasticity. Not crazy about "couch-lock", as I have heard it described. I have never experienced couch-lock, but don't want to grow something for 5 month, and find out that all I can do is sit on the couch.

So far, I like Jack Herer, because it gets my housework done and I feel good. It's good for daytime, but is definitely an "upper" for me. I have also tried a stronger Indica that I like, but of course, I figure there is always something better (humans!).

I'd love to hear your experiences with it, if you have time.

Thanks

2. Really? No one has tried it?

3. i havn't tried it, i hear that it is really good though.... unfortunatly i believe that you asked this question to early to get a response right away.

But as for the couch lock, that usually only happens if you smoke/eat/vape a large amount.. keep the amounts smaller or in doses and you should be able to avioud couch lock all together...

4. My favorite strain... it is certainly an indica dominant, but didn't give me a total couch lock effect. I use it for the higher CBD ratio, as it is more anti psychotic that I need it for, but im sure it will help with your knee problems.

Good luck

5. Thanks Ralta and MotherOcean. I really appreciated your first-person input, Ralta. Thanks again.

Anyone else?

6. NL#5 is is my current Indica fave. I find couch lock (if any) to be brief and the stone to be shorter than most othe Indicas (i.e. I can smoke at 8:00 pm and be in bed by 10:00).

The relaxation and pain relief are great. I also suffer from anxiety issues and there are no problems with the NL in that department.

Ha- ha. Just for fun try some Island Sweet Skunk at 8pm and next thing you know it will be 3am and your kitchen will be very, very clean! :D