Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me about a time you got way too high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cow-udders, Aug 29, 2016.

1. #1 cow-udders, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    I'll go first. (Before you tell me I'm lame and weak, yeah I already know. This story was humiliating, but it's worth telling.) My grandpa left me some bud in his hang out yurt and it was a pretty large amount. There was a little voice in the back of my head that said "Hey, monito. You should save like 75% for later when you go to your friend's place." But of course I didn't listen and I smoked 10 bowls. I felt normal until I left the yurt. As soon as that summer air hit me I started FREAKING OUT.
    Now, having clinical depression, nobody told me smoking too much with that medical disorder can trigger a massive anxiety attack (and never having anxiety prior made this experience new and terrifying). After involuntarily pissing myself and being unable to climb the stairs, I came to the conclusion that I was dying (like anxiety typically makes you feel). I My heart raced and I was panicking badly. I couldn't sleep because I was sure I was going to die in my sleep.
    I tried to take a cold shower cause it's supposed to sober you, but the cold water made me piss myself again. I bawled my eyes out while my boyfriend (who doesn't smoke) worried and offered to take me to the ER. I couldn't go though cause I'd be busted and incarcerated so I sat on the couch and watched AFV and to my surprise Carlton is now the host of it? I stared at Carlton's face for six hours until I came down off of my high and let me tell you, that was an exhausting night. Ever since then, I have had crippling anxiety and can't smoke more than a bowl. Humiliated, piss covered, and forever changed.

So, what happened with you guys? I'm sure most of you didn't have a negative experience like I did.

2. 1. No flower is 70% THC.

2. What the hell is a yurt?

• Like Like x 3
  3. No such thing as 'too high'.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe I'm thinking of CBD? I honestly never remember half the info given to me about the strains I receive, sorry lol. A yurt is that pointy hippie tent. Like this:[​IMG]
    they're fuckin' choice.

5. there is for some people, trust me

6. I've never gotten too high. I agree with the other blades lol

7. then why post on the thread. move on

8. i wanna hear funny stories and y'all are disappointing me. somebodies gotta have a blitzed moment c'mon people.

9. I ate a brownie and then went out to eat (my friend was my waiter), and I ended up getting so high that I couldn't be in there anymore lol. Some of the employees (my old coworkers) came up to talked to me and looked confused as fuck whenever I said anything. I trying to explain to my ex-boss how he was like my grandpa and my manager was like my grandma and that I missed my job, and he just looked off in the distance and said "well we miss you too," and walked off. I just left a $20 on the table and dipped out. My ex-boss is a very large, older guy. Same with my manager.

I usually never get that baked... most of my funny weed stories have alcohol mixed in... I can't remember if they were funny but I'm sure as hell they were at the time.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Holy cow, from one brownie? xD
    Bro that story sounds rough, were you nervous?

11. Yeahh it was a shocker to me too, but it was hella worth it :D.
    and yeah I was at the end when this family came in (this was an upper establishment), and their kids started staring at me like I was a crack head.

Who's Carlton on AFV lmao? You mean that guy from Fresh Prince:pimp:?

12. yeah i thought i was tripping when i saw him on tv

• Like Like x 2
  13. I supposed because when I think of 'too high', I think incapable of functioning and I've never been like that... however, I have been higher than I should have been in places I shouldn't.

Like that one time I waited for the stop sign to turn green.

• Like Like x 5
  14. That makes me uncomfortable but also very happy.

15. I remember I got blasted before my cousin's funeral when I was like 19 because it was the only way I could handle it. I hotboxed 5 blunts in about 30 minutes with my other cousin (dead guy's brother). We went in and had to talk to family and such, they either didn't notice or didn't care. It really put like an Adult Swim vibe on the whole ordeal. I had to have conversations with people I hadn't seen since I was like 5, and frankly, I had not a damn clue what any of them said to me. I didn't have a panic attack or amything, but in context, I was way too high for the situation.

Now the first time I ever smoked I was already really really drunk. I took one bong hit and after about 30 minutes I was legitimately tripping and spent the night hugging the toilet. (You'll hear people recount these exact scenarios all the time when you mix alcohol, a bong, and no weed tolerance together). It was terrible yet strangely profound and enjoyable at the same time. I was certain I had shit myself, so it was a major relief to wake up and realize I hadn't haha. I woke up sitting straight up on a loveseat and it was hands down the best sleep I've ever experienced.

• Like Like x 4
  16. try highschool

thats not due to druguse but low iq

17. That was wild from start to finish, thanks for sharing. xD
    And I've never mixed booze and weed, but after hearing that I'll make sure not to. ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  18. I smoked 2 joints before participating in the bullrun in Spain. Was mega high and paranoid about getting gored in the back with a massive horn

smoke weed everyday

• Like Like x 2
  19. Can you call fear of being gored by a bull, paranoia? Haha you're a true hero either way.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nobody said 70% thc she said save75% of it to smoke at friends house lol

Sent from my SM-G360V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2