Telepathy

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by UniversalLaw44, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Anybody know anything about Telepathy.I do.

I recently became quite telepathic and now I don't know how to turn it off.It does'nt really bother me but the fact that it's outgoing is what really makes it uncomfortable.I want to know how to turn it inwards,meaning reading peoples minds.Is there some sort of rule that's preventing me from doing so,and if there is how do I bypass this so called rule?Will ignoring the rule turn me Evil and put me on to the dark side of the Force?

I need to know,or Do I....I really don't know anymore.....

2. #2 Ridd, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    Edit.

3. #3 Ridd, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    Psuedo-science and if you believe this you are delueded...

We're you high and watching Star Wars when you wrote this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your just mad you can't use your pineal to it's fullest extent.....

When your on the bus and shouting all your deep,dark,personal secrets then we can talk.Till then revel in your lower emotional spectrum's while you still can.

5. shit ive gotta subscribe to this!

6. I used to be like you when I was 15 (though I never actually believed I could read people's thoughts, if you are hearing voices in your head I'd advise you to see a doctor). The pineal gland used to facinate me and I did a lot of research on it. There is no deep, dark mystery about it, it is used to produce melatonin nothing more. Are you a Tool fan by any chance? Because I used to subscribe to the psuedo-scientific messages of their songs and take it literally (shit, not even Maynard takes his own work literally). I'm a bit more intelligent now.

If you could honestly read people's thoughts you certainly woulden't be posting it on an marijuana based internet forum.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yo you gotta be intune with whoever.

also eyes are a conecting spot for two people so get close.

and it may be only sense thats actualy communicated.

vibration

8. Well said!

9. umm maynard is a geniues and there is so much truth the their songs

merkaba
    46 and 2
    part of me

idk the whole world is only psedo real so do with it what you want

10. WTF R U ON!? YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE!? How'd u get to that state of mind... if u got there, theres always a way out... but IDK WTF TO THINK ABOUT WHAT UR SAYING... :confused:

11. you are telepathic but you cant read peoples minds? isnt that what telepathy is?

what do you mean "i recently became quite telepathic" ? what makes you telepathic?

as for a bypass there is none and if you could read minds for real you wouldnt be here asking these questions because you would be a self realized being.

12. What am i thinking right now?

13. You're not telepathic you're schizophrenic, see someone.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Who knows we could just go back and forth about u lieing about what ur thinking about? :confused:

15. Do you know how hard it is to read minds,it's like trying to get pussy with no car/cellphone or empty promises.

16. You obviously have no idea how to get pussy then...

17. Thought transference,it's mostly based on emotions.I usually needed a face at first,but know I could do it with very little information.

The internet is my playground............

18. True True.......P.M me lol

19. So your not going to read my mind then?

It's pretty simple, I'm thinking really hard of one particular object.

All you have to do is correctly read my mind.

20. My thoughts exactly! Much Love.

• Like Like x 1