Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tel Aviv

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by STUDLY CableGuy, Aug 24, 2011.

1. im visting family in israel for the week and id lovve to get my hands on some bud while im over here. im staying in tel aviv. ive done some research and apparently its very common.

so my questions are how would i go about finding somebody to sell to me?
    and
    do you think its worth trying?

2. Fuck, man...Do they even watch Cheech and Chong in Israel?:cool:

3. Ugh I wouldn't even try myself. Those countries over there are on another level.

4. thats what im thinking but it seems like nobody cares, but i still fell pretty hesitant.

5. i heard they got it on lock over there with weed. you should be able to find some bulk hash for cheap too.

6. Nightclubs are likely the best place to start looking.

7. I have a friend in college from tel aviv, she's smoked alot of pot in her time :) You should be fine

8. see if you can get some of the "lost" medicinal MJ out there, only hope

9. I've been there. Hasheesh is more common there. Hard to find bud