Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Teh New Guy!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DivineLines, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Howdy all! Im new to this site, referred by my buddy CursiveLines here on the forums. To be completely honest I only started smoking weed this past august, Im 20 by the way! haha. Guess its never too late to start :D Id say its completely changed my outlook on a lot of different things. The one thing I have a hard time comprehending is the way weed effects me. Im no goody good by all mean but i started it expecting what ive heard through the grapevine, like it makes you mellow, relaxed, things are funnier and food taste better. Those are all true but in my case I go to another place when i smoke a lot (which doesn't seem to be very much for me). Its seriously like i zone out and enter another cooler word. i get overly excited and loud, nothing like i am when im not high. Just wanted to share that:D I hope to see some posts back and to make some new buddies!

Cheers!

2. hey bro haha glad to see ur here

3. i wish i got high like that man.

4. its a blast! Im pretty new so does weed effect everyone differently? is what i experience common?

5. to be honest jay i have no idea but u handle it well