Teens stoned to death for dressing "emo"

Discussion in 'General' started by MikeyChill, Mar 10, 2012.

1. well I'm not a fan of emos but yeah this shit is still fucked up... Stoning people come on.. the west hasn't done that since uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the fucking middle ages lmao

2. its an entirely different world over there for sure.

3. That would be so fun throwing rocks at a chump until they die...... talk about stress relief.....

yeah I'm a sick fuck.

nah it's still Earth..... and still humans....

4. why the hell would he dress like that over there anyways surely he knew what would happen.

5. [quote name='"darksmoker"']why the hell would he dress like that over there anyways surely he knew what would happen.[/quote]

Somehow I don't think he knew he was going to get murdered when he dressed up

6. It's clear that it was a suicide...... it was on purpose......:rolleyes:

7. i wish i could get stoned to death :smoking:

8. the fuck. lol yea you are, that doesn't sound fun.

9. that's it! we need to go back and invade again.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIm-riMN6Q]Family Guy - Democracy Kicks In - YouTube[/ame]

this isnt what happens when democracy kicks in?

11. Humanity is very fucked up in various parts of the world.

12. At this point in the game that we have to play, this doesn't even affect me. All those violent TV Show's and movie's have made me so numb that when it happen's in real life, I react according to the situation, emotionless to it. Almost as if murdering people we're a "normal" thing.

And that ladie's and gentlemen, is your reality.

13. Wo told you it's a totally different world, have you been to the middle east?

Plus it's the shi'ea thing which us sunni's are totally against.

So it's not a middle eastern thing, it's not a Muslim thing, it's a shi'a thing, so you could hate on them but leave the rest alone.

14. [quote name='"Sunn"']i wish i could get stoned to death :smoking:[/quote]

Im with you, u kno u smoke to much when getting stoned to death sounds like a great way to go

15. [quote name='"bigjmorris"']

Im with you, u kno u smoke to much when getting stoned to death sounds like a great way to go[/quote]

Thinking about it makes me almost nauseas..

Getting smashed all over your body by rocks, chipping and breaking your bones until you eventually just bleed out.. It would take so fucking long Jesus Christ, I hope I go in my sleep

16. Wheres yer coran now!

17. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']Wheres yer coran now![/quote]

Kill yourself

18. i was just saying in general the culture etc etc is very different than here, not hating really.

19. they were girls btw

smh